Questions after screening (Please Advise)

• 1life
  • 03-23-2019, 08:08 AM
So I NEVER speak of activities. But is it okay to ask or make requests after screening from reputable providers are complete ? I’m a nice guy and just hesitant on coming off disrespectful. I read reviews but sometimes are not clear. Thanks for the input y’all !
  • 1life
  • 03-23-2019, 08:13 AM
Oh and btw... I’m not talking bout BB or anything crazy. I’m not into that and sure providers get that asked by others often
  • grean
  • 03-23-2019, 08:26 AM
If you've gone through the hassle of getting screened and have an appointment, don't ruin it by discussing activities or money. It could make her ghost. If you would like her to wear yoga pants or a red dress, that's okay....I think. As long as you don't discuss activities with those yoga pants.

Read her reviews to find out what she does and doesn't do.
  • 1life
  • 03-23-2019, 08:36 AM
Thanks Grean. That’s what I’ve always done. Just making sure I was doing right
If she is an Eccie REPUTABLE Provider, then she will have numerous reviews for research purposes.

With that being said, GREAN gave some sound advise. I would recommend seeing a provider once and possibly a few times to determine chemistry level first. Get to know one another and enjoy the basic GFE Experience (assuming that is what you enjoy) first. If chemistry is there and she has a comfort level with you, then she may be open to discussing other types of fun.
finely some nice advice ..
A good way of dealing with specifics is by simply stating what you like in your private life. If it is not a match, she will let you know.
  • L.A.
  • 03-23-2019, 08:41 PM
I might discuss certain things with certain providers after we've both been screened.
My signature gives guys the answer upfront lmao. If you have to ask, the answer is no. Most providers have some type of bio or ad that explains their rates, location and general info so actually read them. A lot of these sites have checklists so you should already know what a provider will and won't do. The best way (at least for me) is to straight up say it. Like "I'm looking for cim. Is that ok?" then I will say no and that's that. "Do you do bbj?" I'd say yes but if you turn around and ask "how much?" The answer will be idk cause I have no idea. I don't charge for bbj, I charge for time so how much time are you looking for? Lmao asking for services will either get you an answer, blocked or a vaguely worded answer but there's nothing wrong with asking. Just don't be the dummy that attaches a rate to anything specific talmbout "can I get msog bbbj for 120?" because no you can't and you have the wrong number If you want to be safe then just bring a little extra with you and ask the lady to her face after you've already met and gotten comfortable.
  • grean
  • 03-25-2019, 12:50 PM
A good way of dealing with specifics is by simply stating what you like in your private life. If it is not a match, she will let you know. Originally Posted by B Three
I'm not sure how that would look. Why wouldn't it still be considered discussing activities and therefore a no no?

" I really miss my girlfriend. She liked me to call her a dirty slut while fucking her asshole and then cumming all over her face. Would you have a hour next Tuesday and would you mind wearing yoga pants?"

Something like that?
My signature gives guys the answer upfront lmao. If you have to ask, the answer is no. .... Originally Posted by kushella

Lovely
For me personally going in blind is the worst thing to do and the easiest way to have a bad time.

Research is the only way you will get an idea of what a lady will do or not.

There is a belief that discussing menu will provide police with probable cause, but if they are checking your communication, you are already cooked and ready to be served...

Good luck, and do your research.
I’m a nice guy...is a red flag.
  • BLM69
  • 03-25-2019, 03:10 PM
I’m a nice guy...is a red flag. Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
Everybody here is nice until you piss them off, I'm extra nice btw, ask my ladies I visit
  • L.A.
  • 03-25-2019, 03:25 PM
Everybody here is nice until you piss them off, I'm extra nice btw, ask my ladies I visit Originally Posted by BLM69
In the immortal words of Dalton

be-nice-until-its-time-cr-to-not-be-nice-9787712.png