Provider from Kik or any other messaging app

Just wondering if anyone had seen any providers from kik or any other messaging app? Talking with this girl from a group chat, pic she sent looks really good and almost tgtbt for 100/hr. Anyone have any previous experience of meeting a provider from a group chat?amanda20211 is her kik username
Link us fools please.
She doesn't have an ad. She sent a message on a group chat saying she is a provider. If you private message her on kik she'll give you her rates and will send a pic or two.
She doesn't have an ad. She sent a message on a group chat saying she is a provider. If you private message her on kik she'll give you her rates and will send a pic or two. Originally Posted by cortana.alien
did the officer tell you the age he pretending to be ????
No but I can ask for his / her badge number ��
LOL good luck with that
Talked to her a bit more. She wants 50 percent to be transferred to her via cashapp, zelle or gift card. Maybe not popo but probably a scammer. Either way I'm staying away. Thanks for the input ��
Talked to her a bit more. She wants 50 percent to be transferred to her via cashapp, zelle or gift card. Maybe not popo but probably a scammer. Either way I'm staying away. Thanks for the input �� Originally Posted by cortana.alien
50% Cash app deposit is typical for kik chat scams - avoid!
All the Kik girls in buffalo all seem to live in Allentown. Or so they say they do lol.
  • Zy
  • 09-19-2020, 02:27 PM
Anyone who gets deposit scammed in 2020 needs their own personal handler for their own protection. Come on man.