This place is DEAD

man, there is nothing going on with the girls in town. BP has some ads but nothing new. nothing great. unless you want to spend like $$$. she's the most interestin at least, Amanda.
but otherwise, the same old, same old. even some of the good ones have gone on I guess, like angel850. there was a girl named Nevaeh, but she has got like multiple numbers, same pics. last night I texted her and she said it was her and then nothing else. did a FB check and it was some other girl. I don't know what's what anymore out there. checked on eccie and only Anna made it to town in the last week. yessir. this place is crying out for some action. any ideas guys? anything, you can PM me.
Yeah a definite slump for sure, it might have to do with the LEO cracking down harder now, but hard to say. I am around here all the time but I don't want to be the only person talking to myself lol.
Yeah a definite slump for sure, it might have to do with the LEO cracking down harder now, but hard to say. I am around here all the time but I don't want to be the only person talking to myself lol. Originally Posted by timda99

Ya it is dead I don't know why I didn't know there was a LE crack down I have seen some of the girls get popped but for other things.
I know I am on here a lot to but like you Td99 don't want to talk to my self even tho I have before Lmao you know a real head case Lmao
ya I hate I missed Anna this week I enjoy seeing her. But been busy so haven't been Playing much ! But i hope it picks back up and you know I have been thinking about see the Island girl just was hoping some one would post something about her.
  • Masky
  • 10-01-2016, 02:54 PM
been busy so haven't been Playing much ! Originally Posted by Jjsunday
Same here. Been crazy busy this week with school, work, career fairs, and interviews plus getting over a cold on top of all that. Haven't been able to see anyone anyway.
uh oh. this looks interesting. She's a cutie pie. I wonder if she's for real though. TGTBT?

http://tallahassee.backpage.com/Fema...unette/9964268
  • Masky
  • 10-03-2016, 05:28 PM
I wouldn't say that's TGTBT. But damn, such short notice and for one day only. Talk about last minute.
damn. i just looked at the purty pictures. didn't even read "just one day." I'm out. J-Dog. you got something? lol.
With an 850 number I wouldn't be surprised if she comes back. In fact she was here in July.