Stay At Home ORDER By Mayor

https://www.wlbt.com/2020/04/01/city...at-home-order/

Jackson mayor, Chockyamama Lumumbia is implementing a Stay At Home ORDER. Not sure what that means besides simply STAY HOME. It may give police the power to arrest if you don't. What's next, Martial Law?

If me and Basscat have our way, hookers will be deamed "Essential"
They can't really enforce it so I don't worry about it.
one is always on their way to essential work, on their way home from essential work, on their way to purchase food, groceries, prescriptions, checking on the welfare of an elderly parent, delivering food, groceries or prescriptions to others or on the way to do the same. Of course one is on the interstate or major highway and have out of the area car tags then one is just passing thru.

Of course if one is are circling the block for the 3rd time trying to troll for SW one better come up with a better excuse than any I listed above.

In other words too many damn loopholes for all but the most obvious egregious activities.

The good news, this should get a lot of large businesses (ship yards, car factories and the like) as well as personal contact business like hair salons to close.

Which also will pull a lot of cars off the streets which makes trolling for SW an even more obvious activity.
Guitar - if you happened to get questioned, just tell them you work in the medical field and you were on your way to check this lovely young lady's temperature. Then unzip and whip out your thermometer. I'm sure that will work!
Yeah right, 02! U gonna come throw my bail? I could get Basscat to pull some political strings for me and get me uncuffed. He's got kin folks that's a state Representative. Benny somebody. Thompson maybe?