SC, BT's, Bogarts and FC

I hit the clubs in that order (SC, BT, Bogarts and FC ) starting out at 1pm (ish) on Thursday.

SC
walked in mask on signed in no cover and sat down 2 guys were at the bar, which is on the right when you walk in with with small white girls at opposite ends. Sat down ordered a water ($7). One white girl dancing. A big not fat or heavy AA girl can and sat by me said her name was desire. she had long black hair, 2-3 in nails (ugh) and the big boot that comes with their culture. She came over sipping her shot of tequila and salt shaker. We talked, I couldn't shake her, she kept hinting at the back room and the fun we could have. Constantly rubbing me, she did have very small soft hands. Thank God she was called on stage she left stating I better wait for her, the current girl on stage went to the back room.

I saw one more white girl walk out and sit down on the back wall by the DJ and VIP room entrance. She look good from afar but could not really tell. The club atmosphere was dead, dive bar, old smokey joint, yet no smoke. They called the next girl to the stage, I did not want desire coming back to me, grabbed my water and head out to BT.

In the parking lot a truck pulls in with an old white guy drive and a very small girl in the passenger seat. He drops her off at the entrance, then he parks. I almost went back in just for her. Figured it would be a 1/2 hr by the time I get to see her, I just left

BT's
Parked at JD's Bamboozles walked over. Mask on signed in sat at the bar mask off. Ordered my water( I believe it was $7). Bar is on the right I sit all the way at the far end from the entrance. Bartender looked bitter and her attitude was the same. One guy at the bar with a skinny AA. One other patron on the floor eating with a white slightly big dancer with red or pink hair. A client eventually came out of the VIP room with a very small skinny white girl, possible some asian in her. They sat at the bar.

The girl on stage very short dark hair, partially shaved head on her right side and black glassed cute. She gets off stage goes to the back room and a Blonde white girl gets on stage she is cute, thick. The guy with the AA gets up and tips her, eventually the AA leaves him for the back room. The 1st dancer walks over to sits down we start talking, I believe she says her name is sammy, an older client walks in past sammy and I sits at booth by the entrance to the kitchen. I actually see more of the kitchen staff then the girls. Sammy quickly gets up, turns states you don't want any dances, and leaves. Goes over to the older guy, they are there for maybe 2 songs then they head back to VIP. I guess a regular of hers. The girl with red/pink hair comes over to me. she is not my type, we talk. I try to get her to leave by being short, distance and uninterested.

A spinner type girl takes the stage, another patron walks in and sits at the stage he tips her, I get up and tip her, red/pink hair girl leaves me and goes back to the original guy she was with. Girl gets off stage and goes to the 1st guy that tipped here and they go into the back room. Of the talent that was out and about, not much for me. I did not want to wait, again I left.

Bogarts,
I am in a down mood because of lack of success at the last two places. Walk in mask on sign in, the guy ask if I had a VIP card, I said no how do you get one he states ask a manager. Then said covered no worries hands me a ticket. I sit at the bar order a beer, scan the room and it is an old folks home of clients and dancers. There were two not that old dancers that never moved or got up sitting with a client on the wall under the DJ stand. Two stages were active, the main stage and the corner by the the entrance. 3 AA girls which were the youngest ages ranging form late 20's to late 30's. 1 very old asian, that was probably hot when younger. 4 white girls, 2 late 40s+ and the 2 on the DJ wall I could not tell. No action in the VIP rooms while I was there. finished my beer and went to the FC.

FC
The 1st shift of girls have to stay until 7 pm and they can choose to stay until 8, but then must be gone. All food and drinks are gone at 10pm, not even water. You can order food up to 1:30 am but it is take out only, they will let you eat it outside or at your car and come back in. They will sell you only water no alcohol to go too. At 10pm everyone even customers must wear mask at all times. Healy enforced.

Yes I had to valet ($8+2 tip). Mask on, signed in, I wanted a booth (20) sat down. Ordered a bucket of (5) beers ($36). Soon this very hot young spinner sat down talked, she work fast and said lest party, I asked cost she said 600/fs, good luck with that is all I said, must have offended her, she bolted fast.

Girls were being rotated fast, 1 song each location, 2 on main stage, 1 on the booth stage and 1 on bar stage. All girls were 7 or higher, except (IMHO) one short heavy blonde. I am not good with names, not at all, I just do not care. Through out the night I had 6 girls come and sit with me. They all were my type, but now I was also looking for a connection. There is this tall slender european girl, 10 in my books who I have seen before and is always in red lingerie, she sat down, I would have gone with her, but she was too $$ (300/fs) I said 300 for 2 pops she said not 1, I tried for 1 at at 200 no luck she left. Next girl white blonde I would rate at a 7, sits we had a good time, she wanted 200, to me her value was 150/fs. we both politely said maybe later. She also said that that, what I would call is the least attractive short heavy blonde gets 1k a pop. My reply was, "and you'll pay me to have sex with you".

Young skinny 5' 8" very white, very blonde sits, small A's with me. We talk, I was unable to get to my price point. I did not want to walk away, this time the value is not in my favor. We agree to 200/cbj/fs 2 pops if I can get it done in less than 6 songs. Which is not a bad deal if I get both in. My biggest disappointment was the cbj. 20 to doorman. Get to our booth, not the time to waste time she gets naked, condom goes on and cbj, we are done half way thru the second song. I could have lasted longer but this is not the time to hold back. I get her to dance and grind, my hands are allowed anywhere except FIV and there is no LFK/DFK. At the start of the fifth song cover goes on and I have her grind cowgirl. I could have left loose, at the start of song 6 we go to doggy where I finish a second time.