Trumps top Intel Chiefs contradict him on North Korea and Iran, LL and IB disagree!

• WTF
  • 01-29-2019, 09:14 PM
https://thehill.com/policy/national-...uclear-weapons

Sounds like Trumps own top Intel disagree with Trumps nonsense.

But I'm sure LL and IB think this is fake news!
  • Iran’s nuclear chief Ali Akbar Salehi has said that Iran will continue with its activities at the heavy water plant in Arak. Iran has purchased equipment for the facility and did not even fill in the core of the reactor with cement to render it unusable in January 2016 in accordance with the nuclear deal.
  • He claimed on Jan. 22, 2019, that images published at the time showing that Iran had completely sealed the core of the reactor were photo-shopped, and that Iran was never required in the agreement to seal the core of the reactor with cement.
  • Salehi said he was “thankful to Allah for the way in which the discussions relating to the technical aspects of the nuclear talks were conducted, as they left so many breaches in the agreement that Iran was able to exploit.”
  • ”Iran has lost nothing as a result of signing the agreement,” Salehi continued, “and history will prove this. We have preserved our capabilities in the field of enrichment. We are…continuing to manufacture new centrifuges. We are doing everything we need to do.”

http://jcpa.org/article/iran-continu...ties-unabated/
  • WTF
  • 01-29-2019, 11:06 PM
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You need to take that up with Trump's heads of Intel.

They seem to disagree with you. Maybe Trump can appoint you top dog.
Quote:
  • Iran’s nuclear chief Ali Akbar Salehi has said that Iran will continue with its activities at the heavy water plant in Arak. Iran has purchased equipment for the facility and did not even fill in the core of the reactor with cement to render it unusable in January 2016 in accordance with the nuclear deal.
  • He claimed on Jan. 22, 2019, that images published at the time showing that Iran had completely sealed the core of the reactor were photo-shopped, and that Iran was never required in the agreement to seal the core of the reactor with cement.
  • Salehi said he was “thankful to Allah for the way in which the discussions relating to the technical aspects of the nuclear talks were conducted, as they left so many breaches in the agreement that Iran was able to exploit.”
  • ”Iran has lost nothing as a result of signing the agreement,” Salehi continued, “and history will prove this. We have preserved our capabilities in the field of enrichment. We are…continuing to manufacture new centrifuges. We are doing everything we need to do.”

WTF u don't know yer stuff!

BAHHHAAAA
You need to take that up with Trump's heads of Intel.

They seem to disagree with you. Maybe Trump can appoint you top dog.
Originally Posted by WTF
It would seem obvious that Iran's nuclear engineer would be the go-to expert for inside info on Iran's nuclear program. He helped make the Photoshopped images the U.S. intel services are looking at.
  • WTF
  • 01-30-2019, 12:38 AM
Quote:

WTF u don't know yer stuff!

BAHHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You abd IB need to take it ip with Trump's Intel chiefs!
Gotta love those trumpkins.
  • WTF
  • 01-30-2019, 12:18 PM
It would seem obvious that Iran's nuclear engineer would be the go-to expert for inside info on Iran's nuclear program. He helped make the Photoshopped images the U.S. intel services are looking at. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So you know more than Trump's Intel chiefs!

Did you get the news from the MSM?
You abd IB need to take it ip with Trump's Intel chiefs! Originally Posted by WTF
You of all people are listening to the interpretations of a fervent preacher of the deep-state rather than taking communion with the source: the Iranian engineer who admits Iran cheated its ass off and never had any intention of submitting too the terms of Odumbo's delusional treaty.

So you know more than Trump's Intel chiefs!

Did you get the news from the MSM?
Originally Posted by WTF
Who are you going to believe? An agency known for lying to the American public or the Iranian engineer who admits Iran cheated its ass off and never had any intention of submitting too the terms of Odumbo's delusional treaty -- add to that that this Iranian engineer has nothing to gain by lying in this instance.
You of all people are listening to the interpretations of a fervent preacher of the deep-state rather than taking communion with the source: the Iranian engineer who admits Iran cheated its ass off and never had any intention of submitting too the terms of Odumbo's delusional treaty.

Who are you going to believe? An agency known for lying to the American public or the Iranian engineer who admits Iran cheated its ass off and never had any intention of submitting too the terms of Odumbo's delusional treaty -- add to that that this Iranian engineer has nothing to gain by lying in this instance. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Did they get their info from the Poisonous fruit IB? Isnt that where you get most of your info?
Did they get their info from the Poisonous fruit IB? Isnt that where you get most of your info? Originally Posted by themystic

Did you copy and paste from the wrong retort sheet, because you're off-topic and your remark has shit to do with the Iranian engineer who reported that Iran never had any intentions of adhering to Odumbo's treaty contradicting what the DNI is saying.

Did you copy and paste from the wrong retort sheet, because you're off-topic and your remark has shit to do with the Iranian engineer who reported that Iran never had any intentions of adhering to Odumbo's treaty contradicting what the DNI is saying.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9pEqEy80RA
  • WTF
  • 01-30-2019, 03:20 PM

Who are you going to believe? An agency known for lying to the American public or the Iranian engineer who admits Iran cheated its ass off and never had any intention of submitting too the terms of Odumbo's delusional treaty -- add to that that this Iranian engineer has nothing to gain by lying in this instance. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Let's see, do I believe some fake news report about an Iranian engineer or Trump appointed heads of Intelligence Agencies? Good question IB !

Sounds like you do not think Trump can hire worth a fuck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9pEqEy80RA Originally Posted by themystic
So, you did copy and paste from the wrong retort sheet, because you're off-topic and your remark has shit to do with the Iranian engineer who reported that Iran never had any intentions of adhering to Odumbo's treaty contradicting what the DNI is saying.

Let's see, do I believe some fake news report about an Iranian engineer or Trump appointed heads of Intelligence Agencies? Good question IB !
Originally Posted by WTF
Trump didn't appoint the people in those agencies who were fooled by Iran's Photoshopped pictures who advise those who Trump did appoint.