Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
  • Buss4
  • 07-18-2023, 07:15 PM
Why dangerous?
  • Touc
  • 07-18-2023, 08:00 PM
Sorry you experience this. Glad you got out with only a dent in your wallet verse what could have been a very bad situation. Thanks for letting us know. Research, research, and more research.
Damn I wish I could see the full story, I have been eyeing this profile since it showed up on Tryst.

Was it a shakedown or something?
It seems like something that is dangerous, should be given more consideration on this board?
That's a really fucked up situation. Thanks for posting and I'm glad you're ok.
OK I've seen the Tryst profile and pinged her at the 802 number listed there. She said she has reviews, I asked for some, and she said she lost her phone and could do a video call.

That sounded weird to me so I did some recon and found someone using some of the same photos out of CO from like 2017 and a 720 area code, and I contacted them and they were extremely unpleasant.

I told 802 that I was looking for those reviews she mentioned and found a lunatic on the other end. She seemed confused about it, all I really want is someone to iron out all the tension of summer travel and work and I can't even get a regular massage therapy appt in this town.

I don't want to be in danger and I definitely don't need legal problems. The photos look adorable and the idea of someone rolling around on me sounds heavenly. I don't even want to take a shower with her or anything like that I just want to be adored a little bit before school starts again :sob: