Casey ,halfmoon

so I think ive asked before but has anyone seen or heard from her? She did say if she got a car she was out of the game. She was always friendly and fun but had some issues with her youth.no demons just 19 being 19 .yes guys she was 18,19 when some of us saw her.
And off to pre-med... or something like that... I'm sure.
And off to pre-med... or something like that... I'm sure. Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
She did say she was trying to be a nurse but she had a "record" for something that was holding her back. Too many little issues for a young lady but damm she was nice to be around for some fun
She did say she was trying to be a nurse but she had a "record" for something that was holding her back. Too many little issues for a young lady but damm she was nice to be around for some fun Originally Posted by Scoot642
in that case, check any city with nightly mmmmm problems. She could be putting out for free to rock throwers
in that case, check any city with nightly mmmmm problems. She could be putting out for free to rock throwers Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Not sure what you mean? She didn't have demons as far as i could see.she was always fun and had some good chats unless she's gone downhill .