Name: Gracy
User ID:: 435202
Phone: 214-840-3861
Email Address: a1holidaymassage@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=435202
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: DNT and near Beltline
Activities: LFK, Nuru,Real Massage, BBBJ,CIM,DATY,FIV,FIA.
Hair Length and Color: Blonde to shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Former Bodybuilder milf,nice mm with eraser nipples. pic in showcase are spot on.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. I am overdue to see her again.
I’m not white knighting but there are always 3 sides to every story. Providers with addons can be tricky for when you stray out of one category and into another. This could have been avoided with a break down of the meal ticket. When some one says $$$ and I think it should be $$ I’m going to ask why lol. Maybe a little responsibility lies on each side ?

That being said , Gracy is not for everyone but she is a great time lol. Even master37 didn’t dislike her looks or the experience until he felt over charged.
I’m not white knighting but there are always 3 sides to every story. Providers with addons can be tricky for when you stray out of one category and into another. This could have been avoided with a break down of the meal ticket. When some one says $$$ and I think it should be $$ I’m going to ask why lol. Maybe a little responsibility lies on each side ?

That being said , Gracy is not for everyone but she is a great time lol. Even master37 didn’t dislike her looks or the experience until he felt over charged. Originally Posted by playerplano
Well...white knighting or not...this is my subjective truth. I have been seeing Gracy on the regular ever since she returned from Florida. She is one of the most honest providers I have seen. With her and any other provider, the donation and activities have to be discussed before the games begin.

However, reading your narrative, I see your point. What was the agreement before the session begin? If it was L3 and you decided to leave early, that's on you. If it was an agreement on a L2 session, I would have to say that's on Gracy.

Master37, it's funny how she became a "60 y.o. grandmother" when there was a $ disagreement. If her appearance or age was a problem, why spend the $ in the first place?

Just my opinion.
I agree Aim it’s about communicating effectively. I never discuss before hand ( reviews are supposed to answer those questions before I contact them) . Once we are naked and having fun all discussions are open , the levels and fees as well as time. If it’s cut short or something is not available then it should be discussed.

Some parts do sound like it was taken personally? Inevitably there is more to the story and it’s almost never a net positive when providers try to make a rebuttal. I am curious lol.
You agreed upon a time abs a rate. Then you left early on your own accord. And you complain about it.
It doesn’t sound like there was anything to complain about. And maybe you should shut your phone off and enjoy the session next time.
Damn. The WK presence is strong in this thread
Not so sure about that.
It’s funny how people that say things like “maybe this happened” or “maybe that happened “ equals white knights lol. I honestly expected more “ I’ve seen Gracy a million times and she would never do that “ level of white knights. I think the responses have been pretty balanced with great advice for the OP on how to prevent this in the future. I do agree with secret that a provider will smile and accept a nice big tip lol. OP thinks he over paid and Gracy is happy as pie with a generous tip ! It still comes down to communication.

I guess the last advice I would give is reach out to Gracy explain how you feel and see if she will do a make up session. Not free but maybe an L3 for L2 $ ? Or an L2 for L1 $ ?
I let my premium expire, so I can't see the ROS or hidden comments. I can comment though, that Gracy has always been passionate and professional with me. I also recommend OP talking to her about your feelings on the session.