Encounter: IF ORIGINAL CINDY HAD A DAUGHTER, GLAMAZON CINDY JR WOULD BE THE ONE AND WITH TUMA & PROSTATE MILKING CERTIFIED AT KFESTIVAL!!!!!!

Date: november
Name: Cindy Jr
Phone: 469-873-0078
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://www.kfestival.net/cindy
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Las colinas/Farmers Branch AKA Kvillage
Activities: Not just all the alphabet but another language alphabet, LFK, DFK, SHOWER, SE, BBBJ, BBBJCIM, TUMA, PROSTATE MASSAGE(ATTEMPT I DECLINE) COWGIRL, MISH, 69, CIM, K9 AND MORE.....
Hair Length and Color: Long daek
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: shes a short hot lady, nice skin, nice tits and a perfect ass for her figure, the pics on the website are way too phptpshopped but thats her for sure.
Recommendation: FUCK YESSSS!!!!!!!!
Fuck, this review is like reading a book. I was seriously considering Lumi so I was going to see Cindy today despite the other promotional post by promoters. Now Cindy/Lumi is on hold to see.
Nice book. Definitely deserves to get compensated.
Glad you are back Alba
  • Aoi
  • 11-11-2022, 07:15 AM
That’s a hype title but she is worth it
Decide not to see her based on hyped promotional reviews as Lumi and Cindy. I do hope she still do well with idiots promoting her.
Decide not to see her based on hyped promotional reviews as Lumi and Cindy. I do hope she still do well with idiots promoting her. Originally Posted by AsianP
That’s your own opinion and that’s cool to me, why don’t you go and see her and make your own review? Perhaps your review will be more informative or better than mine on your eyes or others? Don’t hate my brother just enjoy the little things in life that we have it’s a hobby don’t take it personal 😉
That’s your own opinion and that’s cool to me, why don’t you go and see her and make your own review? Perhaps your review will be more informative or better than mine on your eyes or others? Don’t hate my brother just enjoy the little things in life that we have it’s a hobby don’t take it personal 😉 Originally Posted by albadia
My apology. From reading your glorious review, I assumed you’re promoter/pimp. However your response make me believe that you’re not.
My apology and very nice review/book. Thanks
  • Aoi
  • 11-12-2022, 04:59 PM
My apology. From reading your glorious review, I assumed you’re promoter/pimp. However your response make me believe that you’re not.
My apology and very nice review/book. Thanks Originally Posted by AsianP
So where are your reviews, champ?
So where are your reviews, champ? Originally Posted by Aoi
Haven’t seen Cindy, (yet). When I run out of choices, I will.
Now we’re in for some good reading, Aoi vs AsianP , lol lol
Now we’re in for some good reading, Aoi vs AsianP , lol lol Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
What? AOI was never my target. He doesn’t play with multiple handles. Why are you stirring up?
  • Aoi
  • 11-14-2022, 10:06 AM
What? AOI was never my target. He doesn’t play with multiple handles. Why are you stirring up? Originally Posted by AsianP
Just asking if you’re gonna review. Which girls you like most?
Just asking if you’re gonna review. Which girls you like most? Originally Posted by Aoi
Wouldn’t be Cindy Jr since I never met her.
I would review Jessica1, Jessica2, coco, Nicole, Sweet Bunny, Lisa, and some others. But I wouldn’t see them now since it was long time ago.