Encounter: NEW YOUNG GLAMAZON KPOP STAR LUNA, THE REAL PRNCESS OF THE KPOP AT BLOOSOM AGENCY!!!!!!!!!

Date: Early November
Name: LUNA
Phone: 469-875-6657
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: www.blossom-k.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Kvillage/Irving
Activities: Damn, We did almost everyhting, LFK,DFK,Shower,Light massage, BBBJ,CIM,Cowgirl, Reverse cowgirl, Mish, K9, COB, Shower more DFK
Hair Length and Color: Long, light brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: she is an authentic KPOP star, she does take care of herself and shes in her 20s, I know shes a really gem on her 20s, shes natural, has very nice body, her tits are about c cups, responsive nipples, excellent onion booty, soft skin.
Recommendation: FUCK YEAH MY HORNDOGS!!!!!!!!!
Great review

Great review

Originally Posted by veloztec
I’m not sure k did not see any initiative on that area, I was so focus on her other activities but I will try this weekend, I’m planning to see her again
Not my experience at all. From the start she was aloof and did not like my beard “tickles”…. Definitely not CIM. Had the “balls” to ask me to get her some food and bring it back to her. Bad experience.
Most of these girls don’t like facial hair Ohio. That’s why I go in with my face, balls & ass clean-shaven. I don’t want any restrictions on service and I rarely get a no to what I ask for, except for Greek, that’s usually always a no, lol
Oh Daddy OHIO.....
Albadia, your review is loosing credibility by pimps bumping. She did have few bad reviews by non pimps/promoters.
Albadia, your review is loosing credibility by pimps bumping. She did have few bad reviews by non pimps/promoters. Originally Posted by AsianP
*losing
  • eun
  • 11-16-2022, 11:35 AM
I wonder which pimps and promoters were arrested at Luxury. Chung, we’re you arrested?

https://archive.ph/TyObd
2 of the last 3 three posts appear to be Asian P., and I’m not one of them, lol

Time to go see Luna.

Time to go see Luna. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
Is you’re sure RTM.
Go see Luna despite what was said by non-promoters.
We will expect glowing review.

Time to go see Luna. Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
AP, Aku, D1dragon, etc........................... ...... Another possibility for one is PB.
Surely not!
AP, Aku, D1dragon, etc........................... ...... Another possibility for one is PB.
Surely not! Originally Posted by ntxguy
You’re
Ghost, Chung or Aoi.
Personally I put my money on Chung.
I wonder which pimps and promoters were arrested at Luxury. Chung, we’re you arrested?

https://archive.ph/TyObd Originally Posted by eun
Thanks for posting a clickable link like I asked you to in another thread earlier AP. Have a blessed day my little friend.
  • eun
  • 11-16-2022, 01:01 PM
You’re
Ghost, Chung or Aoi.
Personally I put my money on Chung. Originally Posted by AsianP
I think he confused man. He crusade against promoters but speak love to Chung and ghost (two biggest promoters) and welcome them back when ban is up. Maybe he eat lead paint and ride short bus when child.