Social Hangouts - And the drink dilemma

Its been a long week so I invited a friend out for drinks tonight. We started out at the ZaZa and ended at the Ritz, at both places we decided to play the game "pick the provider" . I thought the ZaZa was pretty weak but the Ritz was full of ladies and many providers (from what I could tell). So I wanted to ask, where else do you guys notice the obvious provider presence and........................... .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ...........................I know this will get some flack but, I asked for a JW Black on the rocks and they gave me a straw in the glass. I normally would have tossed it out but my lips were dry so I had on some Burts Bees and didn't want to leave a bee-wax mark on the glass. Would you guys have used the straw or left the metro-mark on the glass? Tough call.
Yeah, I would've stopped after typing the first half of that post.

I guess you can always blame the booze.
No straw ever. You are a man, what the hell do care if it makes the glass hard to clean?
Hmmm...sounds like a man/woman thing. Men=No straw. Women=Straw.

Personally I like a straw but then I like the oral gratification of sucking on things. Lipstick or no lipstick!
  • YSD
  • 11-23-2009, 08:37 AM
No straw ever for me either.
Straw for soda (gets the acid past the teeth). No straw for anything else.
No straw. There is always the awkward moment when you go to take a drink and you forget to fold the straw over the side of the glass and it goes up your nose. Always leaves me feeling like the coolest guy on the planet.
Hmmm...sounds like a man/woman thing. Men=No straw. Women=Straw.

Personally I like a straw but then I like the oral gratification of sucking on things. Lipstick or no lipstick! Originally Posted by vnurse
It is vNurse. I always automatically take man points away if I see a guy drinking from a straw...especially out of a rocks glass. As far as being orally gratifying, it is just as much when you slowly put your lips on the glass, slowly and consciously sip just the right amount out while your top lip dances around the ice cubes. Hmm straw=mans penis...glass and ice = DATY. just a thought.
Straw - if I want to get drunk faster...No straw if I want to slow the drunk down and maintain the buzz.
Wow xperiment...THAT is a VERY interesting way to look at it!

The next time I am out I'm going to be watching, watching how everyone drinks their drinks! Then my imagination can go wild! LOL!
No straw- of course.