Recommendations once crossing bridge on foot

Gents, I am back in elp and plan to cross the bridge on foot this week during the day. What are your top 3 recommendations for massage and more? Thanks and I will definitely report back!
If you read thru the reviews here, you will find the info you seek
  • loc23
  • 02-06-2023, 12:04 PM
My favorite spot is Zenda. I would recomend Nicky, Fernanda or Zoe. I have heard that Regina is good too but have not had the chance to be with her.

Other spot I like is Chaude Massage.

I cannot give a third option since another one I liked was "Masajes Roma" but since it change administration is no good.
If you call ahead some places will send you transportation. MPs are hit or miss. Head by uber to bugambilias motel. Look up laboutique.vip and find juarez lineup in calendar. Very reliable model type ladies. Have fun.
Do you stay the night in that hotel? Or is it just by the hour
Russian Massage can be hit or miss, but it's right by the border. La Boutique girls are almost always a hit, would recommend.
Do you stay the night in that hotel? Or is it just by the hour Originally Posted by Ektopia

They give you like 5-6 hours, more than enough time. They do charge you again if you get a second girl to come over, which is annoying, so now I only see one girl at a time.