Places to play during the day

Can anyone recommend safe, secluded, private places for a lady and I to go or park within 15 min of Bee Caves and 360? I've considered parks but recently read about a lot of busts. I've contemplated public storage but imagine I'd get recorded daily. I found a great parking spot in an apartment complex off south Mopac but some old lady interrupted.

With limo-tint on back windows, should I be safe enough?
interesting!
public storage?
i dont know if a girl will willingly go to some place like that. :-/
Well, I wasn't looking for a provider or unknown girl. This is more for daytime adventure with an SO, sugar baby, or gf. I can't be the only person on the planet who gets a day time itch, has a willing woman or two, and just needs a convenient place to go. Public storage might be a little tacky but I thought it was a step up from the special needs restroom or movie theater in the mall. Hell, about a decade ago, I had an adventurous gf who'd happily wear skirts or sun dresses to play in broad daylight at the picnic benches in the back of Zilker or we'd park behind what used to be KFC on Barton Springs. Thse were some crazy days.
I have done it in a automatic car wash before
I have done it in a automatic car wash before Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
I take it hygiene wasn't an issue and the spot free rinse would be a nice touch.
Hippie Hollow and Movie Theaters with SO(s)
Da Goo Man likes Hippy Hollow but it's not close enough to Bee Caves for this guy.

Love to give her da Goo Man bonz in the sunlight in da bushes at Hippy Hollow (or whatever the real name of that park is at Lake Travis..anybody know?).
Da Goo Man likes Hippy Hollow but it's not close enough to Bee Caves for this guy.

Love to give her da Goo Man bonz in the sunlight in da bushes at Hippy Hollow (or whatever the real name of that park is at Lake Travis..anybody know?). Originally Posted by da_goo_man

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippie_Hollow_Park

stay away from the far left end... its reserve for the "men".
Yea, Hippie Hollow is out since I'm looking for someplace to make lunch or other random times more interesting. Someone suggested back roads on bee caves itself. I'll take a look.

Beyond that, where else would you suggest or have you gone? You'd think there'd be more implicitly designated places to be indecent.
I used to work over there a long time ago. Try the office complex just north of bee caves on 360. If you take the road all the way to the end there might be some seclusion there.
Lol...I think I have been there..good spot..the one I went to backed up to the greenbelt.
it's been a long time since I've been there. There used to be a large parking lot where a restaurant called Tumbleweed burned down. It was left empty for a long time, and the entrance was a small driveway up a slope that left the parking lot very secluded. The location sounds similar to the office building described above.
This is exactly why I've always wanted to date a realtor...
When I was house hunting I went through a bunch of new construction unlocked homes. I always wanted to do it in one.
My ex was in construction, we did it in every stage of a house being built.
From sawdust in my..... hair too the New carpet burns on my knees~~~~ very exciting times.
Especially if others were working just down stairs.

On topic~
There was a sm. park, walking trails type set up, with picnick tables nestled in the bushes along the banks of the pond.
I've given bj's there more than a few times.
It was over in the Arboretum area, darn it what is that street, runs behind the theater???