Have you ever been Busted...?

This is a thread to provide helpful information to keep Guys and Gals out of jail participating in this Hobby.

This isn't about screening better or doing your research better type of crap, but it's about close brushes or ones that led to your arrest with L.E., what you did or didn't do right, how did it work out, actual experiences, those type of things.

Now granted most stings occur thru BP ads or BP clients but they could really be setup thru any forum, but it has always made me wonder when a guy says he got busted as soon as he walked thru the door after responding to an ad and no money was mentioned or exchanged how that worked for him legally?
Never been bustid thank god! I think I had a close call way back in the early 90s when providers hung out on Harry Hines Blvd. I saw a lady in a motel parking lot so I pulled in. She came up to my window and asked if I wanted a date. I said maybe and she asked how much money I had and what I wanted to do. I didn't want to ask for anything because I didn't know her. She kept asking do you want a BJ or to fuck? Just then a pickup truck with a couple of guys pulled up behind my car blocking me. She went up to them and said something then came back to me and asked again what I wanted. I told her I was nervous and didn't want anything. She tuned to the guys in the truck and said "this guy is full of shit he doesn't want anything". Then the girl and the truck left. I don't know for sure but that sure felt like it might have been a sting. Luckily I had watched plenty of episodes of COPS so I knew not to ask for anything up front.