Visiting on Saturday.

Coming up for the Royals game and was wondering anything do on a Saturday night in the city.
I'll be at the Marriot Downtown and want to stick close to there.
Hank
One of KC's finest. Be sure to ask for the "Stop the Clock" Service. Enjoy!!
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...ss-ya/27085855
you can walk down to Main Street to the Power and Light District, and jump on the streetcar to explore from the market area, to the Crossroads to Crown Center area. Plenty to do.
One of KC's finest. Be sure to ask for the "Stop the Clock" Service. Enjoy!!
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...ss-ya/27085855 Originally Posted by Zippo65
Wow, Zippo! What did that guy ever do to you?
Wow, Zippo! What did that guy ever do to you? Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
Nothing.

He asked for advice.
I gave some.
Questions??
Nothing.

He asked for advice.
I gave some.
Questions?? Originally Posted by Zippo65
Wow, there are some people who enjoy making life unpleasant for other.
Nothing.

He asked for advice.
I gave some.
Questions?? Originally Posted by Zippo65
No, seriously, no questions...
Wow, Zippo! What did that guy ever do to you? Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
He obviously loves Clarissa, states she is one of the best in KC. Highly recommends her. Sounds as if he really enjoyed her.
He obviously loves Clarissa, states she is one of the best in KC. Highly recommends her. Sounds as if he really enjoyed her. Originally Posted by Boredinop
I got that. My apologies. Different strokes I guess...
Falcon i go for the younger chearleader type.
But thanks for your #1 referral.
Falcon i go for the younger chearleader type.
But thanks for your #1 referral. Originally Posted by retiredworker
Okay??? Obviously, I was not the one who gave the referral, and said provider would most certainly not be in that wheelhouse. Of course that information would of been useful with your initial post. And speaking of useful info, probably not a good idea to post the location where you'll be staying in the open forum. A simply in the city or general downtown would have been sufficient...
try sexy Miss Savannah Moon

have fun!!!!!
He obviously loves Clarissa, states she is one of the best in KC. Highly recommends her. Sounds as if he really enjoyed her. Originally Posted by Boredinop
Guys zippo the clown aka formerly Playa 76 as we all know still brings her up on a regular basis.
Its not even funny anymore.
Sigh!