Opinions

Gentlemen, just a general poll. Who is your current favorite Asian provider? Who do you look forward to coming to town to block your schedule for? The rotations can count too, if you have one you like to visit consistently
If you'd asked this question four years ago, it could have been phrased "Who is you favorite Asian provider; and, why is it Kimmy Delight?"

But, now, I think it is more safely phrased "Who is you favorite Asian provider; and, why is it Naomi Smith?"
Gentlemen, just a general poll. Who is your current favorite Asian provider? Who do you look forward to coming to town to block your schedule for? The rotations can count too, if you have one you like to visit consistently Originally Posted by kchobbyist22
It's not like I play specifically in that pool, and I don't do the rotations thing, BUT
Naomi Smith is top notch as well as Kimmie, (who is local), but really hard to get with as she works VERY sporadically..
If you'd asked this question four years ago, it could have been phrased "Who is you favorite Asian provider; and, why is it Kimmy Delight?"

But, now, I think it is more safely phrased "Who is you favorite Asian provider; and, why is it Naomi Smith?" Originally Posted by Saint Expedite
Both accurate hahaha
Skyla is my go to every time shes in town... Only provide I have on repeat since 2020
Im kinda digging Kim Yo Jong
I bet she is really horny ya know living in North Korea.
Bring her to the US and it could solve relations between the 2 countries.
Who wants to go first?

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Kim-Yo-Jong
Im kinda digging Kim Yo Jong
I bet she is really horny ya know living in North Korea.
Bring her to the US and it could solve relations between the 2 countries.
Who wants to go first?

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Kim-Yo-Jong Originally Posted by BigDeal
Her pics do look like a few rotasian ads..........
Given human trafficking concerns, I shy away from Asian women.
Skyla is my go to every time shes in town... Only provide I have on repeat since 2020 Originally Posted by Hova045
The one who’s a member on here with some enormous ones? If so, I thought she was a CBJ gal, I’d that not the case? Because that would keep her from being nearly at the level of a Kimmy or Naomi…
Given human trafficking concerns, I shy away from Asian women. Originally Posted by southkcman
I get staying away from Roto spots for fear of that, but there are some legit independent girls you’d be missing out on.