Bet you didnt know.

I am sitting in my hotel room here in town eating Hawaain Brothers and was bored,so I thought it might be fun to spice KC up...

Lets play a game:lt is where you state a little-known or un-known fact about yourself

I will start....
I hate hate hate frogs!
I sneeze so loud that you can hear it in the hotel room next door!
I love my hair being played with!
I actually do a bit of carpentry from time to time.
Bet you didn't know that you misspell Hawaiian EVERY time you type it!

I am sitting in my hotel room here in town eating Hawaain Brothers and was bored,so I thought it might be fun to spice KC up...

Lets play a game:lt is where you state a little-known or un-known fact about yourself

I will start....
I hate hate hate frogs!
I love my hair being played with! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hey dallas...you can call me Unk. ��
I am/was a librarian.
I am known for finding solutions others can't.

I will start....
I hate hate hate frogs!

Hey Dallas...Pineapple
It's hard to believe you are bored! KC needs to do a better job of keeping you busy!

I will start....
I hate hate hate frogs!
I love frogs. When I was in my teens, we went frog hunting all the time. I learned to cut a nerve in the legs so that they wouldn't jump out of the pan when one fried them in a big iron skillet. A batch of frog legs served with potatoes and beans is good cooking on the Lake of the Ozarks or while camping on the river near Lebanon, MO.

Got ya Dee
lol well I was bored cause I was on my " down" time..i had a ball here (as usual lol)

I think I am scared of frogs cause when I was little my brother would throw them on me after he went frog gigging..as a joke

great responses yall!!

another for me..
I have 7 siblings..two are now deceased
I once bowled a 275 game
I hate ZZTop
and
I can speak pig latin
I can breathe while someone sits on my face
Lost me at hating ZZtop. wow. Is it because of pearl necklace?
i just think theyre too repetitive sounding..lol

Ughi...mmm note to self

I am obsessed with Morticia and Gomez Addams!
And I luv luv luv hamburgers on the grill!!
I play guitar and say ridiculous things to people to watch their reaction/for my amusement… I really enjoy responding to conversations I’m obviously not in as I walk by, it’s always a chuckle for me and most of the time they laugh too.
I see one provider per quarter. I have done this since 1998. I usually see someone new. I have hobbied in Tulsa, Little Rock and Kansas City.