Dick Morris: Bill Clinton Will Vote for Romney

Say what you want, but there are few who understand Clinton better than Morris.

From the article:

Bill Clinton has not been a staunch Obama supporter as can be evidenced by some of his past statements.

1. In 2008, he said Obama played the race card on him.
2. SuggestedObama doesn't meet the qualifications threshhold to be President.
3. Said Obama needs to extend all of the Bush tax rates now while Obama has been advocating increased taxes on the wealthy.
4. Defended Bain Capital.
5. Said we are in a recession.

Dick Morris has a theory. Bill Clinton wants Mitt Romney to win.

“I guarantee you, Sean, based on what I have heard from third parties or I have spoken to, that William Jefferson Clinton is going to cast his ballot for Mitt Romney,” Morris said. “However, he’s going to open his mouth for Barack Obama because his wife is hostage. They have her under lock and key as Secretary of State, and he is scared that Obama will lose and blame him if he undermines Obama. So he will do everything he asks him to do, and then he will jab him whenever he can.

Read more at http://www.reagancoalition.com/artic...A3BDY0s3tjR.99
  • CJ7
  • 08-01-2012, 04:18 PM
yanno, I bet thats why Clinton is going to endorse Obie for the next election
I report. You decide.
It wouldn't surprise me at all. Obama's vision for America is not the same vision that he and Hillary have.
No, it isn't. It isn't the same vision that most Americans have.

I don't know how hostage Hillary is. There are a lot of Secretary of States that don't server as SoS if their administration is re-elected. She may not want to be seen as associated with Obama. She may want to hit the campaign trail. She may want to retire and make money. Who knows.
  • Doove
  • 08-01-2012, 05:52 PM
She may want to hit the campaign trail. She may want to retire and make money. Who knows. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
I got a million billion dollars that says if Romney wins the election (or even if he loses but runs yet again in '16 - not out of the realm of possibility given the dearth of quality Republicans in this country), you will become the biggest Romney basher on ECCIE if/when Hillary announces she's running.

Put this post in your favorites guys, and see me in 3-1/2 years.
  • CJ7
  • 08-01-2012, 06:00 PM
No, it isn't. It isn't the same vision that most Americans have.

I don't know how hostage Hillary is. There are a lot of Secretary of States that don't server as SoS if their administration is re-elected. She may not want to be seen as associated with Obama. She may want to hit the campaign trail. She may want to retire and make money. Who knows. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward

secretaries of state to be exact

who don't serve would be better put

but feel free to make a BIG point out of me not giving a shit about an apostrophe
Bullshit

Clinton likes Obama keeping Hillary away from him.
Dick Morris has one of the worst track records in Washington when it comes to prognostication. His track record for political prediction is appalling.

In fact, I would love to take him to Vegas and pay for his sport bets. I would just make bigger bets the opposite way and be filthy rich.

Then I would hire Alyssa Nicole as my live-in fluffer and Scarlett Johanssen as my full-time sugar baby.

A fella can dream, can't he?
I got a million billion dollars that says if Romney wins the election (or even if he loses but runs yet again in '16 - not out of the realm of possibility given the dearth of quality Republicans in this country), you will become the biggest Romney basher on ECCIE if/when Hillary announces she's running.

Put this post in your favorites guys, and see me in 3-1/2 years. Originally Posted by Doove
Don't call Vegas just yet. If it were Romney vs Clinton in '16 and we are not at war and our economy is scooting along well, I would vote for the incumbent. To quote FDR, I wouldn't get off a horse in mid-stream.

secretaries of state to be exact

who don't serve would be better put

but feel free to make a BIG point out of me not giving a shit about an apostrophe Originally Posted by CJ7
Typo's are one thing; your posts don't make sense. I don't note anyone elses' typo's, and there are plenty people on here I don't like or agree with. Maybe you're Af Freakin' and you just gave up the ebonics for dumbass.

My point was it's not unprecedented if a SoS were to bail or to be forced to bail for a president's second term.
  • CJ7
  • 08-02-2012, 11:10 AM
I didnt question your point. I corrected your 2nd grade syntax.
I didnt question your point. I corrected your 2nd grade syntax. Originally Posted by CJ7
The red dog was corrected for biting the rabid, pregnant nun.
  • CJ7
  • 08-02-2012, 03:47 PM
The red dog was corrected for biting the rabid, pregnant nun. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
does that apply to you when you correct my punctuation?