AMP or Provider Preference: pros and cons… Go

• FS850
  • 08-23-2022, 06:44 AM
What are people’s preferences and why?
I prefer a provider over Amp because you never know what you will get at the Amp. If it is hj only and you are dropping 100 to 150 for that, you can get bj's and even fs for that from a provider. Myself, I kinda stick with reliable providers that I see often and never let me down. If there's a con with a provider I stop seeing them.
Not to mention AMPs are way more risky, you never know if the police are about to do a sting on an amp, sitting outside inconspicuously taking pics of everyone walking in an out building up case for a warrant.
Some guys want to see new people all the time, but I have to feel comfortable with someone, so I will see the same lady over and over. As far as amps, I would go for the one that actually does the best job on the massage because that is probably why I am there. If I could find a provider who is also a great masseuse, I would probably try to marry her, or at least act like it once a week.
Not to mention AMPs are way more risky, you never know if the police are about to do a sting on an amp, sitting outside inconspicuously taking pics of everyone walking in an out building up case for a warrant. Originally Posted by NaughtyLittleNative
This!
If you are in Pensacola then you have so many good choices. NLN is amazing
  • FS850
  • 08-23-2022, 07:15 PM
I’m seeing people suspicious of AMPs for fear of cops raiding it. Does this happen a lot because I haven’t read much about it in here. I have seen where providers got some hugs from uncle LEOs though. I understand the suspicions of the AMP being watched and/or raided for sure. But, with AMPs there is no verification in writing/texting, no talking to get to know you so they can use it to possibly save their ass from charges later, etc. Unless a cop catches you in the act, you’re just getting a massage. I’ve heard of more horror stories about getting ripped off, robbed, haggling, and ghosting from providers more than horror stories from AMPs. Just some thoughts…