Where to find men?

Best place to meet hobbyist?
Become a masseuse (license required) or a reflexologist (no license required). You're guaranteed the fee you require. You can advertise freely. And, men (and women) love massages with individualized treatment options.
Wear tight fitting clothing on your lower body and shake your ass while walking along any street, don’t worry, they will find you!
  • BLM69
  • 03-03-2022, 05:10 PM
I'm about to hit the track for some drainage action, they'll be a line of tricks hunting just like myself
Best place to meet hobbyist? Originally Posted by Swanlake19

You are on right track....what you did is one of the ways on this board.
You are on right track....what you did is one of the ways on this board. Originally Posted by Aonegonexx
What she did? Did I miss "Free BBBJs" or something?
There are other site to find them on, some free and some you pay for .
Best place to meet hobbyist? Originally Posted by Swanlake19
I’ve given you several contact numbers to help you out this past year.
Is paying for the sites worth it?
Get some reviews.
after reading thru this thread, you should have some sites to research:
"So where are we going to find the girls?"
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2833170

Is paying for the sites worth it? Originally Posted by Swanlake19
you'd have to do a full or even partial cost-benefit analysis to determine it's worth for you.

just like clients have to do a full or even partial cost-benefit analysis or a provider to determine her worth to him.

get your name out there via positive reviews!
and some ways to get positive reviews: have a good but simple appointment making procedure, be at the appt on-time, provide a deliteful experience for the client (location, neatness of space, friendly attitude, great activities & skills).

good luck!

(might help if you let folks know in what part of the dfw area you are. that factors into my cost-benefit analysis)
I can only speak for myself what works for me, may not be for every one . As the saying goes have to spend money to make money !!
I pay for EROS ad
P411 Visiting

Tryst pay and can do touring city's ads( tryst does have a fee ad bump ad every 4 hr's .

Private Delights free or pay ..
Fee ad only 1 ad in one city, can bump ad once a day and pay ad can post tours or other city's adds and bump all day every hr.

I only tour so only post ads before a tour & on tour .

Getting your name out there and being at the best you can to be a Serious provider is what will make you!

Is paying for the sites worth it? Originally Posted by Swanlake19
I think post here and give more info about urself ��
There are many resources to help you.
  • BLM69
  • 03-04-2022, 05:16 PM
I think post here and give more info about urself �� Originally Posted by nankaiid3515
Yes, I'll give you ladies a priceless tip, clear recent pictures and be positive, once you're a bee thinking your clients don't matter, you're screwed! Don't become a bitter gossiping whore, they're the laughing clowns of the hobby