If you had to pick a Blond!

Personally I have never experienced a quality visit with a blond lady!

Must be me -right? Don't think so!

I was wondering, who you fellas, would recommend as a blond provider that truly enjoys her sessions.

Maybe i give off some vibe that makes my visits kinda like-well lets get this over with! See you later bye.
The last time I saw Tara Evans she was top-notch. She has the looks of a Maxim model and if you are nice and respectful toward her she will treat you right.

Alana Nicole is a cute blonde with one of the prettiest faces I've ever seen. Great sessions too.

I hate to leave anyone out so I almost didn't reply, but just quickly off the top of my head those are 2 that you should have fun with.
  • Maxx
  • 04-21-2009, 11:05 AM
A rue blond is always an excellent encounter for me. Blonds & Redheads...something about them just makes me quiver!! I love em!
LANEY VON - I had a little trouble finding her place but, the time I spent with her was pure BLISS. Just like the Hershey's commercial.....It's Joy, meets extacy, theres only one word to describe this, it's Bliss.
Heather Winston is the antithesis of your typical blonde. She doesn't have to make a weekly visit to the local Texaco to keep her head from collapsing. I can safely say that she could never be the Miss California USA contestant you saw last weekend! Just as good looking and far, far brighter. She's a genuinely fun visit and, if you arouse her sense of humor, great will be your reward.

I think I may edit my review of her and composite it with some more recent trips and post it here if I get time this evening.
  • Trexx
  • 04-21-2009, 08:40 PM
Victoria Westin... intelligent, gorgeous blonde, incredible companion... if you can get it, you won't regret it.
Blonde gals I've seen and would recommend in alphabetical order:

Anna Anderson (mature, inteligent, one of the legends)
Candie (haven't seen her in a forever, but oh the memories)
Pleasure Mi Amore (5'10" of dynamite that's built for the hobby)
Rebecca of Dallas (she's brunette right now, but who cares? Her new twins are spectacular)
Sloan Mischief (now in SA but somehow suspect she'll be back some day. Pure PSE)

Gals I haven't seen but would LOVE to have already been mentioned in prior replies.

HID
PS I don't know if she's still with SummersTreasures, but Ryan (UTR gal) is blonde and certainly looked tasty.
I have blonde highlights. Does that count??
;D

~Kelly TNT
;D

~Kelly TNT Originally Posted by Kelly TNT

Oh yes they do lol...

Natalie Summers is a bundle of energy too
  • Maxx
  • 04-23-2009, 07:39 AM
;D

~Kelly TNT Originally Posted by Kelly TNT

YES THEY DO!!!! You are 1 smokin' hot babe Kelly!! I've got to get to Dallas for some play time!!
OMG- Yes they do! Listen for your phone Kelly TNT
I'll be waiting to hear from you.

But, hey...let me know when you're going to be calling..cause, I have a Land Line still. And, I could be sitting there forever...Waiting. On your call. For a Long time. What will seem like an Eternity.
Especially if you blow me off and go see some of the other Lovely Ladies that these wonderful Gentlemen have recommended for you. You know, the "True AMAZING blonde's".

Hey! BTW....I thought the spelling "Blond" was the masculine form spelling? Am I the only one that thought that? Have I been screwing up the spelling all these years??

Ahhh No.

Hon, you might Want to check out the other ladies..
I may be a Real Brunette...but, sometimes my Brain just Has to Act Blonde! Or, Blond.
Or, whatever the hell.

I'm brunette. Brunette!
I know That's spelled right.

:-/
~Kelly TNT
Ahhh I wish I could take credit for the spelling, however, it is a typo. Blond or blonde are both good spellings however blond is used mostly in describing a man's features and that sure was not my intentions!! Thanks for pointing out the error
As for Ryann, she is still around. You just have to ask.
<~~blonde with red highlights...'-) well, ok....got some grey, but do try to keep it colored.....muah!