Just out of curiousity....

Does the ECCIE owner maker money off of this site or better yet is this being runned like a business?
does it really matter...? cum on....we are here to play. Main goal is the bigO
does it really matter...? cum on....we are here to play. Main goal is the bigO Originally Posted by windowshopper
It does matter because if they do make money i would like to start a site like this. A little bit different though.
Maybe you should take it up personally with the owner. None of us know their personal business and vice versa. It is a mutual understanding and respect. Besides, you would do better to do research on your own outside to understand how something like this works and of the great responsiblity it entails. Thus far, you are not doing so well. It would probably be in your best interest to PM them instead. There may lie the reason you have had no response to your query in 6 days.

KKA
I agree with KKA. There is so much responsibility and knowledge necessary to create a site like Eccie. The owners here did a great job on this site and your best bet would be to contact them. I don't think their main agenda was making money when they created this site either. I could be wrong, but I think their main objective was to have a site that was reliable and people could depend on when the other site went down. The owners created this at the perfect time and they have a great staff. I think that's why this site is so successful.