Good For Goose And Gander!

The ladies had their fun with this little animated gem that poke fun at some of the stereotypes of us gents (click photo below to see video):

But now it is our turn as we look at the dark side of the hobby that focuses on some of the less than desirable stereotypes of providers (click photo to play video):

I thought these videos were hilarious. It's sad but both of these issues happen from time to time in the hobby.
Yes, I like them both as well. I wanted to see if any of the less than desirable things she said/did applied to me, and they didn't, so I guess I'm in the clear for now.

I do tell certain clients that they are special to me, actually, but I don't think it counts as a bad thing when the lady means it! (Unless she "means it" with every client...)

I think that these videos are a funny way to remind people of some of the things that annoy the gender on the opposite side of the equation.
Yes, they're funny.

But unfortunately, there's more than a kernel of truth in each video.

These are the $$ issues. What are the performance issue...on both sides of the equation?

My guess is the ladies complain when hobbyists drift into conduct that is (or should be known as) out of the provider's boundaries of what she is willing to do.

And the hobbyists complain of cash/dash; a lady who advertises FS then balks, or shortens a session.

It sucks, but it happens. Probably because their is no recourse on either side. So it's easy for the guy/gal to take advantage of the other.
I thought both videos were hilarious. Will take the 5th, and not say more on both.