Favorite food!

I posted this in my home forum, but I want to hear from my MS neighbors!
Have you ever involved food in an intimate encounter? For those who may remember, think "9 and 1/2 Weeks"! Have you ever incorporated food into your sexual encounter with a lady? I know of one provider who said something of a human banana split! LOL! Now THAT sounds like fun! I have done strawberries and whipped cream, and a peppermint, which I may divulge later...... But tell us of your 'food fights' with a lady or gent that was fun and exciting!
I once meet a woman on Yahoo who wanted to swing with her husband's permission. We e-mailed for a couple of months, and then set up an over-night in Gulfport. There was very little sleep that night as she wanted to try everything.
One thing she wanted to try was putting grapes into her kitty. I then went down, pulled one into my mouth with my tongue, and moved up to her clit. As I crushed the grape with my teeth, the juice would wash over her clit and she would have an O.
It wasn't exactly food, but I spent a few hours with a lovely NOLA barbie once upon a time and something similar to chocolate pudding was applied and then licked off selected areas of each others bodies.

Also, in a far away land, I once did some real experimenting with a wild woman to see if she could pushed out everything I could put in - she did great with some handy items, like carrots, breadsticks, and whole pecans in the shell, but we found out that size (and shape) sometimes matters when I slipped a raw egg up there and we spent the next 30 minutes trying to retrieve it (see was pretty new to biz and fairly tight)! That egg really seemed to run from us and the thought of having to explain it during what seemed a likely hospital visit was very troubling to her. Eventually, I earned my GYN badge and got it out, bringing an end to my experimentation phase - LOL!
OMG, an EGG?? I'm scared of those vibrating 'eggs' getting stuck, not sure I would try a real egg! Don't let that stop you from experimentation! One BF I had in my teens got frisky and we had one of those really big peppermint sticks, we looked at each other and both had evil grins on our faces! He had some sweet kitty that night! More recently, I had a gentleman take a starlight peppermint and he put it on my hot button! WOOO WEEE! Things got hotter after that! Strawberries and whipped cream, chocolate syrup, honey, all are wonderfully sticky and tasty fun! Oh and if you haven't had a champagne BJ...... you HAVE to try it! YUMMY! Tickles more than your nose!
I've done the grape thing before. I had met with a gent once that had a blow up mattress and had pies laid out all over it of various types, out of the pans of course. A very tasty and messy event
Mina, i guess he got to have his pie and eat it too.
Oh hell yeah, Mina that must have been fun slippin and sliding and munchin! LOL!!
I have used pudding & frosting

The hottest time I had was taking pics with my "now retired" doubles partner Bliss.we created a banana split on her tummy and I licked and ate away!!