Grooming -- Full or Bare?

What is your favorite grooming -- full, trimmed, or bare?

Me? It's been a long time since I've even seen a full one. To be honest, I like them all.

What about you?
I like to think I have the best of both worlds, kitty is bare underneath but I have a patch on top for a head rest! LOL!!!!
My preference is trimmed or bare on a provider. I even do a little man-scaping myself.

I like bare on my women and trimmed on men...nobody want to get near whoopy Goldberg in a leglock
LMAO!!!!!!
@ coast encounter, that is just CREEPY! EEEEWWWW!!!!
Personally.. I like my lil landing strip.......keeps me feling like I'm not 12 yrs old.... but still feeling like a well manacured woman.... on a man... definitly trimmed or bare....
Most everyone I have had the oppurtunity to be with is bare but my preference is bare on the bottom and enough to run my fingers thru on top. As a matter of fact I get excited when I see on someones showcase or description that they are trimmed or that they have a landing strip. If possible I will always try to schedule with someone if that is the case. Unfortunately from where I live and the absence of getting to travel, I don't get the oppurtunity very often.
Bare or trimmed is preffered, but the day I finally get to meet a true redhead I hope she has a full bush!

As for me, trimmed and partly shaved, since the ladies seem to appreciate it
I like to keep bare or almosr bare....same goes for guys
I am a true cock worshipper so it just makes it easier to navigate!
Nic, and you do have a wonderful head rest, although it can get wet at times. LOL
I used to go totally bare for a loooong time. I decided to try a little strip, and haven't looked back! As stated above, it let you know you're playing with a full grown woman and not a prepubescent girl. I loved reaching down and feeling smooth and bare skin, but now I just play with the strip. Just as fun.
I used to go totally bare for a loooong time. I decided to try a little strip, and haven't looked back! As stated above, it let you know you're playing with a full grown woman and not a prepubescent girl. I loved reaching down and feeling smooth and bare skin, but now I just play with the strip. Just as fun. Originally Posted by Calista_Syn
I like to play just a little below the strip, Calista! lol.

Bald is great, but it's just a little bit nicer for me if there is a little "proof" that the lady wants us to know she's a mature woman.