City: satx
State: Texas
Address: stone oak/281 area
Activities: fbm level 1 , mammory play, SE utc, starfish play on both
Hair Length and Color: black up in a sorta bun, looked long but who knows
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: older auntie type but a decent body
great breasts I'd say easy a C cup little bit of a gut not real bad and a decent Asian ass
Recommendation: Yes
I’ve been here a few times in the last few months and saw Sally (been there more times prior) and kept going back because of the massage and teasing with her fantastic tits and nipples! Last time, I did as you did and pulled her pants don’t and blew pretty quickly… however, she wasn’t done at all and kept stroking me after a little clean up… I’ve never been a 2 shot guy, but it was different this time for some reason… she pointed to her snatch (shaved bald btw) and said “you suck me!” And climbed on for 69… I was thinking I was going to get a BBBJ, but nope, she just kept stroking and rubbed that pussy all over my face until she came! Then hopped off and began the upsell… half way through the 69, I already had buyers remorse! And I really did after… I tried to tip her the standard L1 tip (.4), but she wasn’t having it. I gave her another .2 and just walked away… she wasn’t very happy.

I hate the upsell and wont go back if they try it. It’s too bad because of her great tits, nice L1, and pretty good massage.
yes seems that upsell is all over
I don't really get up there as much to San Antonio but see the only places that I've been that don't do the upsell so far have been pings, sun spa, and of course old Lisa
+1 on flirty sugar-tits L1 Sally with 1.4 total 1-hr damage. But I think I'm over her IOP.