URL / Website: n/a
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Austin Highway
Activities: Massage +++
Hair Length and Color: short and blonde, neck length and straight
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: rocking little body, pale skin and nice fake DD's manmades, juicey booty on a 5'3 frame, very hot looking venezolana
Recommendation: Yes
Interesting.

Haven’t been to this place since it was Flower/Green Tea Spa. May have to give them a visit.
Interested. Can someone DM an exact location please
Interested. Can someone DM an exact location please Originally Posted by Broski210
On Austin hwy, just south of Perrin Beitel, across the street from Dreamers. Small simple sign that's unlit and easy to miss. It's scary.
Place has had a bad reputation for like, ever.
Been there, needless to say I won’t go again
You said they had a line up, you got to choose which is very interesting.
You said they had a line up, you got to choose which is very interesting. Originally Posted by Hdtown
Maybe OP went there three times in a week...
No they had a lineup, i asked who was available of coursep
Many years ago on hwy 121 north of Dallas there were a bunch on whore houses and they all did the line up thing. It was awesome. I sure miss those days.
I would like to find a spa like on rush hour 2. Heaven on earth massage. Where they open a door and there on bleachers is like 25 hotties and you pick your poison. Lol
I would like to find a spa like on rush hour 2. Heaven on earth massage. Where they open a door and there on bleachers is like 25 hotties and you pick your poison. Lol Originally Posted by Hot4uhotness
You just have to travel more because those places definitely exist.
You just have to travel more because those places definitely exist. Originally Posted by Jordan Cayman

Colombia and Spain right off the top of my head.
What the heck is a "venezolana" ???
What the heck is a "venezolana" ??? Originally Posted by Tazion

Another way of saying the lady is from Venezuela.

Look at the ads from BAH.

SF