B-C/S Massage

Are there any massage spas worth a visit?
Did ya find any?
apparently not.
Foot massage behind tractor supply in cs has private rooms or next to yesterday’s has paper walls between tables but not all that.was a decent looking lady at the second one I’ve seen one time but the COVID hit and they closed but not sure if she’s still around. She was the only one I’ve seen that knew what was up and didn’t need to ask.
she still there.
The one behind tractor supply does in fact do happy endings. Typical $40 tip is expected
Is that the foot place down the strip center, behind TSC??
The one behind TSC, any specific lady to ask for? Gonna give it a shot this week
Went to the foot massage near tractor supply yesterday.
Got a great sensual massage and a happy ending. Wouldn't allow me to caress her breasts. Had a nice tush.
Is this still the best place in town?
If so, what are we talking here? Any more details/updates?
PM me if you’re willing to impart some wisdom on a newbie to these.
So I also attended the one behind TSC. It was my first time walked in was greeted by an older asian female. a hr massage is 60 bucks handed her a Benjamin. I went in got ready for the massage she came in did a hr massage and happy ending. She let me caress her as well. She did ask if I had been before I told her yes and she said oh must have seen the young tall girl. Will def go back as it was a good massage.
I stopped by the foot massage place behind tractor supply this weekend. Probably a 50ish year old woman gave a good massage and happy ending. Any younger talent been seen here? She only let me touch her ass. All else was off limits.
So I had the older lady but she asked me if I had seen the young girl last time. So from that Im assuming there is a younger girl there but I have not seen her.
Anybody have the name of the younger lady?
Went on 5/17 see review