P411 verification

• man76
  • 11-19-2021, 09:08 AM
Does anyone know if P411 useful for searching for providers? Or is it just for verification?
Registration seems like a catch22 since one of the client requirements is to be confirmed by two P411 providers, but since you can't register you don't know which providers are in P411 that you could see, and be used for confirmation.
P411 i'm pretty sure is just for verification, and pretty much a sham for both parties from what I've gathered.

I've seen providers ripped off numerous times by clients who were verified by P411, and vice versa (the provider in question hadn't updated her photos in 10 years or so and it was failed to be mentioned anywhere, but because she was referenced...)

But I also know some people who swear by it, so... :shrug:
I personally don't use it, and I won't screen with it.
p411 is a MUST to have a positive experience hobbying
You just verify you business info if you dont have provider info
p411 is a MUST to have a positive experience hobbying
You just verify you business info if you dont have provider info Originally Posted by FatCity
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
heh
do you have a p411 account?
no? then SHUT THE FUCK UP

if you're not using some type of standard validation for providers and clients, its a crap shoot in a game filled with flakes and scam artists
heh
do you have a p411 account?
no? then SHUT THE FUCK UP

if you're not using some type of standard validation for providers and clients, its a crap shoot in a game filled with flakes and scam artists Originally Posted by FatCity
[QUOTE=valkyra;1062654320]P411 i'm pretty sure is just for verification, and pretty much a sham for both parties from what I've

This is incorrect. Yes, we all must provide personal info to join. But it is quite often used to find ladies. There aren’t many locals on it at this time, but it’s more popular in some other regions.

Years ago, p411 was great for verification. Nowadays? Less and less ladies are accepting p411 to screen.
  • jj29
  • 11-22-2021, 09:04 AM
I had a P411 years ago, and it was pretty useful. Found a good number of providers that didn’t advertise elsewhere. And the verification process when screening with providers was a lot easier and safer for both sides. There’s a higher level of comfort especially if you have a good number of oks.
I have it. I find it most useful for touring providers.
I have it and it's great if u travel or traveling ladies
P411 i'm pretty sure is just for verification, and pretty much a sham for both parties from what I've gathered.

I've seen providers ripped off numerous times by clients who were verified by P411, and vice versa (the provider in question hadn't updated her photos in 10 years or so and it was failed to be mentioned anywhere, but because she was referenced...)

But I also know some people who swear by it, so... :shrug:
I personally don't use it, and I won't screen with it. Originally Posted by valkyra
No updated photos in 10 years?!? Damn, the girl would be pushing close to 30 years old by that point at the very least! Gross! Who wants to be with that?

No updated photos in 10 years?!? Damn, the girl would be pushing close to 30 years old by that point at the very least! Gross! Who wants to be with that?

Originally Posted by Presj22
more like 50
Just like this POS, it's more useful in some places than others. Hardly anyone participates in Icky where I live now. But lotsa cucks and simps use P411 here.

I’ve used P411 for almost 5 years. I have only had one negative experience with a gentleman from the site. And that’s because he got a little tipsy at the bar downstairs. Unfortunately, it’s not as popular here as it is in other parts of the country. In Southern California TER and P411 were the two main sites I used to book appointments. I prefer P411 over TER thats for sure. I regularly booked appointments from San Diego to LA.

I probably book 1-2 appointments a month from the site. On a good month I may get 3-4 on a lame month 0. I am booking only people from out of town and I still require certain info to book.

The site is super easy to use, convenient and I like it. Gives a good baseline to start with.
P411= don't leave home without it!