Thanksgiving week encounters

• stein
  • 11-25-2021, 05:38 AM
Im curious to hear (from clients or providers) if this week is good for getting together or is it quiet? I had heard that not much typically happened, does that make it a good week to try?

Happy Thanksgiving to all, especially the sweet ladies
I think it depends on the lady and her personal schedule.

Some of us travel for the holidays or have families to tend to, but I'm sure more than a few others can make a little time in their schedules to add some holiday cheer into your life Your best bet is to text and ask! Good luck!

Happy Thanksgiving!
I did see Scarlett Fever posting she was available today.
Her is a interesting one. Anyone familiar? https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...e/137101649264
In life my son,everything isn’t always what is seems…toofulish once said.
Her is a interesting one. Anyone familiar? https://rochester.skipthegames.com/f...e/137101649264 Originally Posted by Billywain28
85 full session... Sliiiight red flag but hey, this could be the one exception, right? Go get 'em and let the boys know
Kelly O was a available on Thanksgiving Day. I would have gone to see her but I was seeing family
Today and tomorrow are good days to skip Greek btw.
Today and tomorrow are good days to skip Greek btw. Originally Posted by Rainbird4668
your going to make her use the

rather than soften the fun way for her ????
  • stein
  • 11-26-2021, 08:01 AM
I knew she was. I was out of town yesterday too. Would have loved to stuff her cavity or cavities. Happy Thanksgiving Jm
  • stein
  • 11-26-2021, 08:03 AM
I'm going to try to catch her today or tomorrow
I'm going to try to catch her today or tomorrow Originally Posted by stein
rats, not 90 days yet so no report ????
ya could for no credit. But wait till Xmas for a eating the Christmas Ham report
  • stein
  • 11-26-2021, 09:15 AM
Thanks off, I could go no credit which maybe I will for her birthday next week. Or I could always I am for it like Hunter does for you
Thanks off, I could go no credit which maybe I will for her birthday next week. Or I could always I am for it like Hunter does for you Originally Posted by stein
you like getting YELLED at also ???? dang I miss her
  • stein
  • 11-26-2021, 11:28 AM
Never met her, but I know she and Kelly O were quite a duo. I've heard she was a special treat