Search feature is not working for me

Search feature is not working
same for me in Dallas
I am also getting a "server refused" error message
^^^this
Admins have put Geek Squad on the case!
https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1063194248&postcount=2
Search feature is not working Originally Posted by berty1234
Neither is your brain, when you consider which forum you posted this in.
Belongs in CoEd forum.
Not an encounter.

Moved to the ask UC a question forum.

And the answer is....

The techs have been notified about the issue.
And the final answer is....

Fixed.
  • Uomo
  • 05-23-2023, 08:59 PM
How come when I use the "Search this thread" option above and search for the keyword Fixed.... nothing comes up?

(Sorry, years of doing user testing on IT projects)
And the final answer is....

Fixed. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Not quite, as Uomo implied. It’s also not working when you go to your own profile and try to pull up all of your own posts.

Try again. LOL
  • Uomo
  • 06-28-2023, 06:01 AM
UC/mods, will this ever get fixed? Right now it seems anything after +/- 5/20 does not show up in searches.
I'm not taking any disrespect towards the administrators or Mods. UC is an amazing Mod. Only thing he did wrong was ban me for 3 months due to pressure from the peanut gallery.

Have you'll ever heard of banned sympathy pussy. Well I got it in buckets. My phone is my website. I got more pussy to buy than I can afford in 4 lifetimes

The search button works just fine. I just used it and I know if it works for me it works for everyone. I will not stand for any disrespect on UC name ever. He's a stand up dude. Check anything but not UC. Search works. Since the five families ain't protecting UC I will. Modties 4 life.
I knew he had modties!

Search ain't workin
Ain't getting email notifications of pm s.
Daggum pop ups are back
I just searched you Winn. It wasn't a favorable search for you. Please make some friends male and female around here. Search works absolutely fine