OMG! I wanna marry this woman!

I think I found my next wife...
:t hrob:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQq95jeBSNk
Dats crazy
I think I found my next wife...
:t hrob:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQq95jeBSNk Originally Posted by Scribe
Outstanding. Says it like it is especially about Republicans being pussies for not coming back hard.
Okay shes correct and I think ALOT of other women feel the same way , every woman I talk to says the same thing they Don't believe ford.
Believe her or not... the girl says what everybody is apparently falling over themselves to NOT say because you'll get stoned (in the "biblical way", not the "Denver way")...

When Ana Maria Archila confronted Sen. Flake in the elevator and screamed that she’d been sexually abused: “I was sexually assaulted, and nobody believed me. I didn’t tell anyone, and you’re telling all women that they don’t matter . . . That’s what you’re telling all of these women. That’s what you’re telling me right now. Look at me when I’m talking to you! You are telling me that my assault doesn’t matter . . . Don’t look away from me. Look at me.”

The correct answer is: "Women matter, and these accusations are serious. They should never be ignored - they need to be vetted. But women lie just like men. That’s what I'm telling you right now. Look at me when I’m talking to you! Are you are telling me that the truth doesn’t matter? That there is no such thing as "innocence"? That EVERY person shot or arrested by the police is "GUILTY" just because they are accused? Are you are telling me that all women are incapable of lying about a sexual assault under any circumstance? That there has never been a false accusation of sexual assault? . . . Don’t look away from me. Look at me.”

That sentiment (of course) would get him hang in the court of current public opinion... but if women can't face that one question truthfully, then men (and many women) will never side with their rhetoric - no matter how heart wrenching it is to admit.

That was the response Sen. Flake should have posed on camera.
(if it wasn't just a publicity set-up)

https://nypost.com/2018/10/01/look-w...levator-setup/
Lol
This is a fucked up thread.
  • Crock
  • 10-06-2018, 07:16 AM
The correct answer is: "Women matter, and these accusations are serious. They should never be ignored - they need to be vetted. But women lie just like men. That’s what I'm telling you right now. Look at me when I’m talking to you! Are you are telling me that the truth doesn’t matter? That there is no such thing as "innocence"? That EVERY person shot or arrested by the police is "GUILTY" just because they are accused? Are you are telling me that all women are incapable of lying about a sexual assault under any circumstance? That there has never been a false accusation of sexual assault? . . . Don’t look away from me. Look at me.”

That sentiment (of course) would get him hang in the court of current public opinion... but if women can't face that one question truthfully, then men (and many women) will never side with their rhetoric - no matter how heart wrenching it is to admit. Originally Posted by Scribe
The problem, as I see it, is that things aren't being investigated properly.

Memories of sexual assault being suppressed for decades is a real thing. We all know that.

Political slimy behavior is a real thing. We all know that.

Liars are real. We all know that.

What we don't know is what is happening in this particular case. The FBI has been put in the hot seat, but they should be doing everything they can to ensure that they've conducted the most transparent investigation in the world. They should make sure that it doesn't look like they've conducted a sham investigation. Get rid of the arguments.

Instead, they do a half-assed investigation and only interview a handful of people. So now, regardless of what happens with Judge Kavanaugh today, he'll always have this hanging over his head. Just like Justice Thomas, he'll forever be remembered for these allegations and not for his contributions to justice.
Its REALLY simple DONT WAIT 36 YEARS and people would BELIEVE YOU
  • Crock
  • 10-06-2018, 09:13 AM
Its REALLY simple DONT WAIT 36 YEARS and people would BELIEVE YOU Originally Posted by rexdutchman
That statement just proves that you know very little about human psychology. Traumatic events are often suppressed for decades. This is a hateful position to have. Period.
Your a IDIOT if you wait 36 years PERIOD , this wasn't a family ( protection abuse thing this was stranger Not rape but whatever with her )
However the real point is ITs Made UP to stop the Kav thing PERIOD
I don't have sound, so all I saw was an animated woman speaking about something. my interest in marrying her is thus limited to thoughts of sexual intercourse, and hoping clothes would come off during the video clip

by the way, if anyone has suggestions, please tell.. my mute is not on, the sound is turned up.. I used to get sound, not anymore.. I don't have a clue why.
I don't have sound, so all I saw was an animated woman speaking about something. my interest in marrying her is thus limited to thoughts of sexual intercourse, and hoping clothes would come off during the video clip

by the way, if anyone has suggestions, please tell.. my mute is not on, the sound is turned up.. I used to get sound, not anymore.. I don't have a clue why. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Could be broken speaker CT... does it "PING" at all (Like when you raise the volume to the highest level?)

Also, completely open your audio controls (not the VOLUME, but the audio panel) and make certain all audio settings are "ON".

Finally (happens) make certain nothing is accidentally jammed in your headphone socket... Then, plug headphones in and see if you are getting sound there.

Good luck my friend.
But but I wanted to be your next wife lol
Even psychologists are concerned they aren't doing it right.

Google "replication crisis".