Mom's Diagnosis

A woman isn't feeling well and she has her daughter take her to see the Dr. After running several tests, the Dr. delivers the diagnosis that no one ever wants to hear. The mother has terminal cancer and will only live for another 2 or 3 months.

The women are distraught with grief and begin sobbing uncontrollably. Finally the mother says "You know what -- we are not going to let this get us down. We have celebrated every other event in our life. Let's go out and celebrate this too."

They find a bar down the street and after a couple martinis their mood has brightened immensely. They are talking loudly and laughing heartily. A few friends of the mother come in and make their way over to the table. "It sounds like you 2 are really having a good time. What's the occasion for the party?"

"We just found out I have AIDS and I only have 2 or 3 months left to live."

The shocked women began stammering their condolences and moved awkwardly away from the table. After they left, the daughter asked "You don't have AIDS mom. Why did you tell them that? What is wrong with you?"

"I don't want any of those bitches fucking your father after I'm gone."
A woman isn't feeling well and she has her daughter take her to see the Dr. After running several tests, the Dr. delivers the diagnosis that no one ever wants to hear. The mother has terminal cancer and will only live for another 2 or 3 months.

The women are distraught with grief and begin sobbing uncontrollably. Finally the mother says "You know what -- we are not going to let this get us down. We have celebrated every other event in our life. Let's go out and celebrate this too."

They find a bar down the street and after a couple martinis their mood has brightened immensely. They are talking loudly and laughing heartily. A few friends of the mother come in and make their way over to the table. "It sounds like you 2 are really having a good time. What's the occasion for the party?"

The shocked women began stammering their condolences and moved awkwardly away from the table. After they left, the daughter asked "You don't have AIDS mom. Why did you tell them that? What is wrong with you?"

"I don't want any of those bitches fucking your father after I'm gone." Originally Posted by Jam3768
Really???
What a mom

"I don't want any of those bitches fucking your father after I'm gone." Originally Posted by Jam3768
LUV this babe! Spoken like a True Wife
LUV this babe! Spoken like a True Wife Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Thanks babe
Love it!
😂😂😂
Thanks Gushing Kristin and My Desire