Former Bush aide call Trump an ‘a–hole’ over mocking Haley’s deployed husband

Bone Spurs Trump wouldn't go to the service. He had his dad pay thousands to get him out of it. But he continues to make fun of people who serve our country, either by calling them losers or not wanting to visit there graves.

He has made fun of John McCain for getting caught, now he is making fun of Nikki Haley's husband for serving in Africa as we speak. What a total piece of shit. And you guys love him.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...5ccf2335&ei=12
Bone Spurs Trump wouldn't go to the service. He had his dad pay thousands to get him out of it.
Originally Posted by Cody69
... Links?

... So you can prove this comment??

### Salty
It's called Google. You should try it.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...and-where-gone
(Said to the guy who NEVER posts links with his predictions and assertions)
I don't bother with silliness. Everyone here knows the truth about Bone Spurs. I can't understand why they love him and can't see what he does. I won't feed into it. He was drafted and he wouldn't go. He is and was a Sissy.
I don't bother with silliness. Everyone here knows the truth about Bone Spurs. I can't understand why they love him and can't see what he does. I won't feed into it. He was drafted and he wouldn't go. He is and was a Sissy. Originally Posted by Cody69
... Nothing silly with YOU claiming your OPINION as fact.
As long as you and I both KNOW that is just opinion from you.

And a former Bush aide can also give his opinion.
Not many people are watching to see him give it...

#### Salty
... Nothing silly with YOU claiming your OPINION as fact.
As long as you and I both KNOW that is just opinion from you.

And a former Bush aide can also give his opinion.
Not many people are watching to see him give it...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
What the topic is maybe you missed it, Former Bush aide call Trump an ‘a–hole’ over mocking Haley’s deployed husband

Maybe one day you may believe all the jury trails that Bone Spurs lost that maybe just maybe he is guilty. Nah, you would never believe that, you don't believe what he ordered when he lost the election and that was on TV Live. You don't believe what Trump said of Nikki that best person in the world when she worked for Crooked Trump. Now he making fun of her for her husband in Africa in the Nation Guard.

Bottom line Trump talks but he never preforms. Didn't go to the service didn't get anything done when he was in office unless you are talking a Rick person tax break.
... Blimey! ... galloping away from your LIE concerning Trump's father
quicker than Ned Kelly galloping away with the bank money!

... I also mentioned the OP topic in me post there.
Onley to be met-with yer rambling reply that surely
is a cross between liberal loss and Democrat despair...

... And as I pointed out there, mate - if a fellow makes
a comment on CNN - and there aint enough viewers to see it
- does it make a sound enough to matter? ... Prolly not.

#### Salty
Let me guess, Nikki Haley's husband is another member of the U.S. military that doesn't deserve respect from trump. Correct? He's just another "sucker"?

MAGA gets to pick and choose which military (dead or alive) are the good ones and which ones trump can shit on with impunity.

Am I right or am I right? trump can shit on whomever he wants for any reason, and it's ok? Anyone out there still believe he respects our military?
Let me guess, Nikki Haley's husband is another member of the U.S. military that doesn't deserve respect from trump. Correct? He's just another "sucker"?

MAGA gets to pick and choose which military (dead or alive) are the good ones and which ones trump can shit on with impunity.

Am I right or am I right? trump can shit on whomever he wants for any reason, and it's ok? Anyone out there still believe he respects our military? Originally Posted by tommy156

You will have to wait for the translation for that comment from the MEGA's

Trump has disrespected the military from the day he came down the escalator. That and when he refused to go to the military after being drafted. Bone Spurs, how funny is that? At least he is original.

He hugs the flag and everyone says how he is for the military for America. WHAT A FUCKING JOKE. He has fought every step of the way to give military veteran's any kind of benefits what so ever and blamed someone else for the reason he has turned his back on them. Normal Trump politics.