URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=269126
City: Kansas City
State: Missouri
Address: Downtown
Activities: Bbbj mish doggie
Hair Length and Color: Brown shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Bbw bigger than pics showed some tats cute face nice tits big ass
Recommendation: No

staff edit: added email. - RS
I've seen her a couple of times and I like her. She really works hard to please. She is also a really nice woman. I wouldn't call her a BBW unless she has gained a LOT since I last saw her a few months ago.
Maybe a small bbw but heavier than her pics led me to believe. She was a nice girl but maybe she had an off day. Sometimes people just don’t click.
I totally agree. Kati is always a fun time. She is happy and very pleasant. She was more than likely having a off day.
I wouldn’t say bbw at all. She has a pooch but it’s not big. She has a body that is just past all bones. I have seen her and never felt she was one to rush in fact time was never an issue. Did you try and do something that isn’t on the menu and she said no?
I had much the same experience.
Never stopped me and among providers, one of the very best times i ever had was with a younger woman who, was indeed, having her period. I didn't know and asked about DATY, which she declined. When I went in the bathroom to flush the condom, I was shocked to see all the blood.