I am still here and posting again

I just wanted to say hi and apologize for my absence from the site. Some may know that I started a full time job and it is going well. Since I have been getting so many e-mails asking if I am alright I thought I would let everyone know that all is good. I will be more on the site again. Other than the new job I had to go UTR for awhile because someone didn't understand the need for a hobby phone and since I don't like drama I just laid low for a bit. I also wanted some time to redo some pics and a few other things as well. Now that everything has calmed down I will be posting more and also updating my showcase with all the information people have been asking for. I wanted to post yesterday but I was without power for the whole day thanks to the storms and even with surge protectors both my tvs got damaged so I have nothing to watch until I can get a new one. I do want to thank everyone for their e-mails and concerns but rest assured other than the little drama everything is fine and be prepared because I am back!!!
Welcome back Mya. Glad all is well, you've been missed. Your nuru massage is a unique offering in the KC area and is not to be missed guys.
Welcome back, glad to see you!
Thank you guys!!! I am very happy to be back.
Mya is great! Saw her and fell in lust! Welcome back!
Great to see you back, you do put the exotic in erotic. BTW love the ink
Boy, I need a Nuru massage!
Well I finally got my new supply of Nuru gel COG. Make a trip up to KC.