My cell phone only shows up as the number on caller id. is this considered a "blocked" call?

I know many girls won't answer blocked calls, is it considered blocked if caller ID only shows the number and mobile caller?
Personally, no...blocked or unlisted calls means that the number is purposely completely blocked or not listed. You should be fine as long as you know your # comes up.
Cool, thank you.
Nope, that's not a blocked call. My cell phone only displays the number anyways, not the name associated with it. Blocked calls come through as either restricted or unlisted.
Practically all hobby phones are purchased because they are not traceable. They will only display the number when you call someone unless you program the caller ID in some other manner. When I call a lady, I usually give her a PM or e-mail heads up what area code to be looking for when I call...Just a courtesy to the lady.

For you guys or gals thinking about purchasing a hobby phone, do it the next time you are away from home. Pay for the phone with cash and register it using a payphone from the distant location. When you add minutes, also pay in cash.

Huck
Mine only shows my number to my other office in the basement of the White House as I didn't want to use the main one. That birth certificate thing didn't fool anybody, either, so I think I'll take Huck's advice. Oh, and I always text girls ahead with the code "Curious George" so they know it's me calling.