Thinking of making the trip

My name is Raina I am from Omaha I am thinking of visiting towards the end of July or In August just wanted to see what the response would be like and where you think I should visit, you can find my reviews on TER . Feel free to Pm me if you dont feel like posting in the open.
Get deposits.
Really its that bad in KC?
The competition here is much tougher than Omaha just as Dallas beats us. Why go from a low competition environment to a tougher market where you are unknown.

Anyway, all the easy roads are closed. It will take almost 6 hours to drive here.
The competition here is much tougher than Omaha just as Dallas beats us. Why go from a low competition environment to a tougher market where you are unknown.

Anyway, all the easy roads are closed. It will take almost 6 hours to drive here. Originally Posted by bigbirddog
It doesn't take that long to get there, I was just there earlier in the week. It took me 3 1/2 maybe 4 hours tops to drive down. You just have to map out your drive carefully and with help from Iowa's DOT/flood hotline, its a piece of cake to map it out.

The competition isn't that much tougher, but of course Dallas is going to be a tougher market. There's about a million more people than KC or Omaha. There's a jack for every jill out there, guys love variety. Why would you say to her? I don't see anyone saying that to other ladies who make posts saying they're thinking of making a trip to KC.

Being unknown is having no reviews, no website, etc. Raina has a website, she has reviews and no alerts have been put out on her. So saying she's unknown doesn't hold ground. She's not a well known provider in KC, but neither are other ladies who travel to KC for the first time. She's introducing herself via the post.

This isn't a good impression to make on ladies in general who might be reading this thread because they're thinking of coming to KC for the first time. Its also not proving my point to Raina that there really are some decent guys in the KC area.

Raina......its not that bad in KC. I travel to KC and have never asked for a deposit unless it was for an overnight or multi hour session. Again, there really are some good guys in KC.
Hello Raina,
I'll like to think we're pretty fair to ladys that visit our fair city. I know I've enjoyed my time with a few lol.....anyway it's better to stay on the Mo. side of town.
Sorry, it's the businessman in me thinking about it.
All I have to say is, don't listen to Sillygirl.
On the other hand, deposits could be a suggested method to gauge demand in advance before a full time commitment, or a way to secure advance business while establishing oneself; though also a way to sabotage competition by making the suggestion or secure a visit based on experience. It might be a reaction to being NC/NS'd, so lots of reasons exist, but I would think it's too big a risk of loss to the caller, and a deterrent to booking.
When screening is done properly aren't the number
of those who tend to NC/NS at least reduced?
Wow I am kinda speechless! Also being unknown in KC is one thing but I can assure you I am very well established care to check my reviews on TER? Please help yourself. I am also on Date-Check, Naughty Night Life as well as Preferred 411 I have never changed my name or phone number from when I very first started doing this.
Raina,

We've not met but I've certainly considered seeing you on my trips to Omaha. But lately those trips have no play time in them, so we've not had the chance. But I still do my homework in case free time pops up. I can say from that research that she's been around Omaha for several years and has a pretty good reputation. If anyone takes the time to check it out, it shouldn't be hard to see that.

As far as the roads, Elena is absolutely correct. I was able to do an "up and back" trip in one day with a several hour meeting in between. It does take longer, but it's not unmanageable. BUT, don't speed on the Iowa highways. The local LE is having a field day writing tickets to speeders...just saying

And demanding deposits probably wouldn't secure you many dates unless it's a guy who's seen you and really wants to see you again. But I would try to line up a few secure dates so if one or two NC/NS you're at least able to cover most of the expense of the trip.

Again, only you know if you can do it. But don't be afraid to join us
I have made this trip to/from Omaha to KC the last two weekends and it has only added about 30 minutes to 1 hour. Mostly due to slower trucks on 2 lane country roads.

Do not follow the posted detour signs, go online and locate exactly which highways/exits you need to follow to get off of I-29, go around the closed portions and then get back onto I-29 as soon as possible.

We find that going into MO/IA has proven to be the most successful over going into MO/NE.

Good luck,
Ok so we have established that the roads are open, Also I just wanted to thank the kind, sweet, welcoming and helpful gentlemen that have PM'ed me.
All I have to say is, don't listen to Sillygirl. Originally Posted by Kaboom
no shit...she just slammed every hobbyist in kc..wtf????