Helping out until a MOD is assigned.

I will be helping out in this area until a new Moderator is found.

If you have any issues that need to be addressed pm me or email me

soulmanike@gmail.com

Thanks
As well
Providers.... Ike and Bubba are great guys... good Mods! Feel free to use them (and abuse them, LOL)!

Also, feel free to contact any of the lady Mods if you need to talk girl stuff!!

Smooch!

Lea
Let me be the first to say thank you for helping us out. Hopefully we can provide some good entertainment for you and not make you work too hard while helping out.
If you want to keep your sanity stay out of the Sandbox. Thanks for the help.
did Lacrew quit also? didn't see an announcement.
Java here! I can help out as well. I'm a rookie so don't beat me too bad LOL
Appreciate everyone's help!
If you want to keep your sanity stay out of the Sandbox. Thanks for the help. Originally Posted by Kaboom
I should have took heed to your warning It looks just like the Austin Sandbox....

Don't people want to get laid??? IDK??
I should have took heed to your warning It looks just like the Austin Sandbox....

Don't people want to get laid??? IDK?? Originally Posted by CupOfJava

No, please....go into the sandbox. Maybe with some help from a MOD, a few threads will stop. lol
Don't people want to get laid??? Originally Posted by CupOfJava
Sure, when they're done arguing in he Sandbox.

Kisses,

- Jackie
When you choose to go in the sandbox, you get what you get and you don't throw a fit.
When you choose to go in the sandbox, you get what you get and you don't throw a fit. Originally Posted by CaptainKaos

Once I determined what the sandbox was about I made
a concious decision to never visit.
Its fantastic to see some old friends coming to help out! Its becoming more like home every
day. Thanks and Welcome!

Carlie
Welcome to the mods who are pitching in to help out!