Heather Cummings? Mary Jane??? Please Research!

Attention All Members,
It was early this morning on this Independence day when my phone started getting bombarded with gentlemen all requesting to see me immediately. All of them seemed to have un-legit, wishy washy "references" that weren't real or couldn't be reached. Not good enough for me. Phone #'s were looked up and yes Google was slightly involved. Then the last call was a gentlemen who had "visited" me before and had even wrote a "review". The first thing that spun my head was that he didn't know if he saw me in KS or Missouri. The other girls that he had reviewed didn't look legit. Heather Cumings phone # was 816/457/8280 not 8252 or other bs. Then it went to the 913 #. The review title was "Last Chance with Mary Jane aka Heather Cummings in the title tying them together but look closely. The "provider" Heather Cummings has a wrong #, an extra letter in the cummings and the reviews for Heather were not very legit. The ads deleted, wrong #'s, the letters bbbj in every one of em, & comments saying "called but always went straight to voice mail". When Mary's reviews DON'T look like this. The "review" Heather had was on a day in Feb while the ad to it was from April. The review said Downtown didn't know which state, lol. The Ad said S KC/ Banister. Ladies & Hobbyists do your homework, its well worth not letting the boyz take down another good soul. There is a reason why Kansas City stopped seeing Heather around for Mary Jane. Its for a darn good reason I'm not down with looking like something I'm not & that's fake. So have a good July 4th, be safe and watch for the smell of burned bacon.
......Wat
I see nothing of an alert nature in this post. Moving to Co-Ed.
  • jan-w
  • 07-04-2011, 03:03 PM
Mary's a sweetie but I'm not exactly sure what she's trying to say here. Burned bacon?
Mary's a sweetie but I'm not exactly sure what she's trying to say here. Burned bacon? Originally Posted by jan-w
I think the bacon ref was to persons of authority, aka Pigs. I could be wrong since not much else appears to be making sense.
Cops won't pull a sting on a holiday.
@ wat
lol
Incoherent much?
Ever been so embarassed you wanna crawl under a rock??? I appolagize to all for my... uhh... incoherence.

"After the crash happened, I was so humiliated and embarrassed. I thought of Mothers Against Drunk Drivers, that they must hate me."
Tracey Gold said it...
It takes a big person to admit when they get confused instead of tring to lie out of it. If Mary Jane even gives a shit about my bucket list I am adding her.
Well thank you kindly big country... Put me down I feel a little better...
Let's end this.