User ID: -
Date: 3/27/23
Name: Aideen
Phone: 315-355-3097
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...ether/55239289
City: Syracuse
State: New York
Address: House, on street off of E. Taft rd.
Activities: Convo., bbbj, standing dog, mish.
Hair Length and Color: Dark, med. length.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Not her pics. She’s about 5’7”, thin build, b cup, nicely shaped behind, good shape for her age. Friendly, good attitude.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review
40s? 50?
Keep going

Pics PM
Thanks for the review.

Aideen is a good time. Definitely a pleaser and knows what it means to be a good provider. There is a benefit to her maturity. If you do a 1/2 hour, it will be a full non stop action 1/2 hour. I think she is late 40s, early 50s?

There are only a few mature providers I advocate. Aideen and Naughty Nikki are pretty much them. A duo with them is awesome.
Who cares what the number is, she has nothing but amazing reviews.
  • Tiger
  • 04-03-2023, 06:17 PM
F.Ninja- Thanks for your encounter.

I remember her from Anita's M&G by the river. She looked good then, and I have not seen any encounter reports to make me believe she is not worth spending some time with.
I have seen her a couple of times and she has always been great. As far as her age, maybe late 40's, early 50's. But who cares? Her body is great, she gives great service. Never rushes. No drama like you see in half of the reviews. AND, she offers incall in a safe CLEAN home. No sketchy hotel etc. I see her about once a year, and will continue to see her. One of the top providers in the area.
Who cares what the number is, she has nothing but amazing reviews. Originally Posted by ben dover
Her body is great, she gives great service. Never rushes. No drama like you see in half of the reviews. AND, she offers incall in a safe CLEAN home. Originally Posted by icewatermansion
And.... if you are lucky.... you may get invited to enjoy a nice home cooked steak, potato and asparagus dinner....
Link is dead
Link is dead Originally Posted by eduardocapetillo
The phone number still works.