Army Sergeant Daniel Perry convicted of self-defense

by a pro-Biden, paid for by Soros, libtard judge who happens to be Hispanic.

Sergeant Perry was minding his own business when he ran into an Antifa riot that was blocking the street. An idiot (you never know who you're fucking with) walked up to his vehicle, banged on the window, and pointed an AK47 look alike at him. Perry fired and killed the idiot. He drove away and phoned the police a short time later.

He belongs to you libs. Take him and hug that DA to your bosom.
Something for Precious (and others) to watch to the 25 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNWqh6Rr-vc&t=3774s
Don't watch podcast.
Got a link to a centered, highly factual source, I can be inticed (sp) to have a looksy.
... Perhaps all for naught ... er, ... not.

Me political "insiders" are sayin' that the fellow
may be pardoned anyway...

#### Salty
Don't watch podcast.
Got a link to a centered, highly factual source, I can be inticed (sp) to have a looksy. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Tell us all what a "centered, highly factual source" looks like?
... Perhaps all for naught ... er, ... not.

Me political "insiders" are sayin' that the fellow
may be pardoned anyway...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Two years, think of high much his career has been damaged and how much this cost him. Over what? Some asshole took a dirt nap because he was stupid and hateful. After all, all the rioters were committing a crime. It used to mean that anything that came out of that commission was your fault even if you didn't pull the trigger.
I knew at the time it happened in the Communist Occupied City of Austin (COCA) that it would end up pretty much like this. Still think he made the right decision, just in the wrong shit-hole town. I avoid that dump as much as I can these days. Real shame too, I used to really love that little hippie hole town with an awesome music scene and vibrant vibe.
Tell us all what a "centered, highly factual source" looks like? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Have some empathy here! The minion probably had to go ask permission just to pee from their Masters before they can even get around to asking their Masters what to think. Gheeze dude! A little sympathy here...

Pro Tip: Minions take a long time to train. There is a great school that teaches about minion training via the "Syndrome" method in Stockholm
I had already emailed Abbott but at least he's already promised to pardon him once the Board sends him the recommendation to do so.
Isn’t that the asshat that said earlier that day he might kill some protestors then ran a red light hit a protestor then shot another. Or am I thinking of someone different.

Sergeant Perry was minding his own business when he ran into an Antifa riot that was blocking the street. An idiot (you never know who you're fucking with) walked up to his vehicle, banged on the window, and pointed an AK47 look alike at him. Perry fired and killed the idiot. He drove away and phoned the police a short time later.

He belongs to you libs. Take him and hug that DA to your bosom. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
From my vantage point Sgt Perry was confronted by an armed assailant not a protester. He did everything right, eliminate the threat. He should be given a Good Samaritan Award not sentence.
Tell us all what a "centered, highly factual source" looks like? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
The one that waco approves of. He'll tell you. Has leaning and scale of Factual Reporting. And it has been reported to be conservative site of late.

He belongs to you libs. Take him and hug that DA to your bosom. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
If you believe this story, I have a bridge to sell you
GUILTY, NO PARDON, LOCK HIS ASS UP!
Two years, think of high much his career has been damaged and how much this cost him. Over what? Some asshole took a dirt nap because he was stupid and hateful. After all, all the rioters were committing a crime. It used to mean that anything that came out of that commission was your fault even if you didn't pull the trigger. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Justice was served! Greg Abbot, do not pardon this guy.

premeditation...
Evidence...
social media posts and personal texts between him and a pair of friends that showed he had fantasized about killing BLM protesters, even going so far as to predict how he could get away with it – by claiming self-defense.
Justice was served! Greg Abbot, do not pardon this guy.

premeditation...
Evidence...
social media posts and personal texts between him and a pair of friends that showed he had fantasized about killing BLM protesters, even going so far as to predict how he could get away with it – by claiming self-defense. Originally Posted by Peter Botox
What a crock of shit. BLM are nothing but trouble makers they serve no purpose in Society. It was self defense puer and simple.