Should LGBTQs be banned from owning guns?

LGBTQ is not a mental disease (so they say )

But these people have the highest rate of Mental problems and the highest suicide and chemical abuse rates.

TG's are on testosterone and hormones. Drugs...
They obviously have MENTAL problems.

What say you ? Should they be banned from owning guns?

You know my answer.
Maybe ban the Trannies from owning guns, since they are mentally unstable and taking emotion altering hormones. The rest of the alphabet should have all the guns they want. I have no problem with LGBQ, only the T.
Maybe ban the Trannies from owning guns, since they are mentally unstable and taking emotion altering hormones. The rest of the alphabet should have all the guns they want. I have no problem with LGBQ, only the T. Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie
L
G
B
T
Q

ALL HAVE THE HIGHEST RATE OF MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES.
ok then. guess we will have LGBTQs shooting up bars and schools and churches and whatever.

Three cheers for LGBTQs
Do the trolls here really want to take away constitutional rights of one based on statistical (true or not) data relevant to a class/characteristic, but not necessarily the indivual? Be careful what you wish for...what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Perhaps citizens of states with the highest gun violence/deaths should be banned from owning as well.
https://wisevoter.com/state-rankings...pita-by-state/
Do the trolls here really want to take away constitutional rights of one based on statistical (true or not) data relevant to a class/characteristic, but not necessarily the indivual? Be careful what you wish for...what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Perhaps citizens of states with the highest gun violence/deaths should be banned from owning as well.
https://wisevoter.com/state-rankings...pita-by-state/ Originally Posted by reddog1951
ok fine with me. take them.
LGB are on the low end of mental illness. it really depends on the severity of each individual. guns are ok with them unless they have an identifiable mental illness.

TQ are mentally ill and should not get guns.