***Thinking of coming your way.***

I wanted to know if any interests of touring Wichita, KS, Kansas City, KS and Kansas City, MO? What good areas to stay? I want to make future travel plans with my Arkansas trip. You can also pm me.
KC is always a good place to visit. Plenty of nice gentlemen and you shouldnt have a problem staying busy. The westport/ plaza area is a good place to stay. Wichita probably wont be as profitable as most other places but the gentlemen are nice also and it is on the way to KC if you're coming from Dallas. :-)

Good luck sweeti!
KC doesn't have many Asian providers, and our ISO board often has requests for suggestions in that area. I think that you would be well received here.
KC doesn't have many Asian providers, and our ISO board often has requests for suggestions in that area. I think that you would be well received here. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
Fully agree accept one thing - Kimmy Delight -
You will get a lot of business in the KC Metro area.
Good to know. Thanks for the info. ya'll.
Boys, I have had the pleasure of seeing Sovanna in Dallas. If she makes it here, get in line for sure. Highly rated and very GFE
Fully agree accept one thing - Kimmy Delight - Originally Posted by ElamEno
Key word: "one". I said we don't have many.
Key word: "one". I said we don't have many. Originally Posted by KCQuestor
Oops and I read it as KC don't have ANY... sorry about that.
So now we are in FULL agreement.
One who doesn't offer an incall, outcall only, so Sovanna please come here!
One who doesn't offer an incall, outcall only, so Sovanna please come here! Originally Posted by KenMonk
she told me she wouldn't do a outcall at upscale motel only someone home or apt.
she told me she wouldn't do a outcall at upscale motel only someone home or apt. Originally Posted by gary5912
Hence why I've never even attempted to see her. I live over an hour away and I would have to get a hotel, I can't do it in my home. Like I said there isn't a good and well known asian provider in KC and there is a market for it here.
Nice guys.........Way to hijack her thread about visiting and getting feedback.........bring up another provider AND link to her.

Sovanna, if you've never been to KC.....you'll like it. Good food, good shopping, Gemma is right about staying close to the Plaza/Westport area and most of the guys are decent, respectful and generous.
I think it was good feedback, though, Elena. Letting her know that KC really only has one other well known Asian provider who doesn't offer all of the services that are desired lets the OP know that she would be welcome here.
Ok. Thanks so much friends. It will be a fun trip I can tell.