I got bit! :(

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have had to postpone my KC trip this week because I think the flu bug has finally caught up to me.

I'm looking at rescheduling the second week of February...

I'm super bummed because I was really looking forward to returning to KC, but I don't want anyone else to feel the way I do!

Take care & cover your coughs!

Staci
I just wanted to let everyone know that I have had to postpone my KC trip this week because I think the flu bug has finally caught up to me.

I'm looking at rescheduling the second week of February...

I'm super bummed because I was really looking forward to returning to KC, but I don't want anyone else to feel the way I do!

Take care & cover your coughs!

Staci Originally Posted by Staci Stacked

Get to feeling better soon Staci!
Get well soon
Need someone to come rub some Vicks Vapor-Rub on your chest…
This will make you feel better...
Get Well Soon
get well soon baby doll
Hope you are feeling better soon! It took me almost three weeks to get over the crud!
Get better babe!!
Xoxo,
Lindsay
Thank you so much, everyone! I really appreciate it!

I've known providers who have toured even when they had a cold or the flu, and I just think that's so selfish and disrespectful! If know if I was a Gent I'd certainly want my companion in tip top form!
I have been staying inside since this whole flu epidemic started. Now I'm freaking out about the Norovirus too.
Cover your mouth when you cough & wash your hands frequently everyone.
Hope you feel better soon Staci!
Hon even sick you're in tip top form, but get better...

...then get yourself to OKC lol!
Hon even sick you're in tip top form, but get better...

...then get yourself to OKC lol! Originally Posted by okcflyer
Aww, thanks baby!

I'm hoping to be in OKC in February!
(weather permitting, of course lol)
Aww, thanks baby!

I'm hoping to be in OKC in February!
(weather permitting, of course lol) Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
Everywhere else but Topeka, shameful! Hope you are feeling better babe, you are amazing
It turns out Stacy had a chest cold. The doctor treating her is expected to recover in 2-3 weeks.

Highly recommend Zinc lozenges at the first sign of a cold or INFLUENZA (stuffy nose, scratchy/sore throat, body aches, etc.). There are many different brands but Cold Eeze for example. Zinc in the form of a lozenge is the only thing out there that has been shown to lessen symptoms and shorten duration of the illness. They can cause mild nausea but this is lessened if you eat some food prior. Cover your cough; wash your hands.
Stay safe.