Asian Gentlemen ???

Hello Ladies,

I have a question for you guys. Do you guys feel uncomfortable with an asian guy? and Why? Because I am an asian guy. I tried to contact few girls and always there is a reason to refuse me. I do not know why? It is a stupid question but I like to know the reason. I am a gentlemen tho.
You have no yen?
I don't know you personally and am not sure if we've spoken before, but it might have to do with the way you are approaching the ladies, or maybe you don't have the references they are seeking? Just a thought...
I've never turned down an Asian man I don't see why they would turn you down honey but if you ever want to call me feel free
I've never turned down an Asian man I don't see why they would turn you down honey but if you ever want to call me feel free Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
Bailey, I would not recommend saying "feel free" when negotiating with someone from an Asian culture. He might interpret that as "free feels". Hahahaha. In my experience in negotiating with asians in business is that if they here it one way, then its a deal! Hahaha
You have no yen? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I had a lot more yen when I was 18!

JR
Maybe it's the ying and the yang, or they don't want to do it gangnum style. (That horsie dance can be real rough on a lady.)

I do hope you gave a sense if humor. Of course, this might all be like hearing the same pun or cliche saying waaaay too many times. Right, Tonto?

Seriously, though, how would they know you are Asian? I doubt anyone cares. Of course, that is just me. I might joke about it, but there must be more.
might be afraid he will come in with a camera around his neck.
might be afraid he will come in with a camera around his neck. Originally Posted by royamcr
Could be a need for Soap on A Rope and use it.
Bailey, I would not recommend saying "feel free" when negotiating with someone from an Asian culture. He might interpret that as "free feels". Hahahaha. In my experience in negotiating with asians in business is that if they here it one way, then its a deal! Hahaha Originally Posted by HeyMikeyHeLikesIt
Lol, you have a good sense of humour

Seriously, though, how would they know you are Asian? I doubt anyone cares. Of course, that is just me. I might joke about it, but there must be more. Originally Posted by bartipero
I have my reference on P411 ! Also, I don't want to lie about my nationality. I have nothing to hide
I have my reference on P411 ! Also, I don't want to lie about my nationality. I have nothing to hide Originally Posted by ducndoan
If you have references and a p411 I'd love to see you!
(After I get over the flu, of course...lol)
i have never turned anyone down unless they asked the wrong kind of questions over the phone or they could not give me any refrences.
It really gets going at about a 1:13 mins in. I love this video. Makes me laugh every time I watch it.

Redneck Gangnam Style

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7rEBTKi9TQ
I don't know you personally and am not sure if we've spoken before, but it might have to do with the way you are approaching the ladies, or maybe you don't have the references they are seeking? Just a thought... Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
+1