Just Another Day At The Office...

• jan-w
  • 02-03-2013, 11:32 PM
This review was in Louisiana forum and written so that ROS is visible to everyone. You may need a strong stomach.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=661677
Well this just takes the phrase "Shit happens" to a whole new level, doesn't it?
Wow, just wow. LMAO!!
But did she shave her legs?
OMG! That's awful! I feel bad for both the client and the provider. Maybe it was meant to be a little fart and the shit slipped out. Or maybe she was sick. I don't know how he kept from throwing up but he is a better man than most. But I kinda think it was wrong to make this public. Yea, its great reading for us but what if something was really wrong with her and now her reputation is at stake because she was sick and now known for taking a dump on and during her date. Some things should just be kept private, I think. And that is private and embarassing.
lol--that was a funny read!
I totally agree with Gemma. I feel for the poor girl. Can you imagine how embarrassing that must have been?
I don't know, I have to call bullshit, no pun intended, on this. This person has one review and this is it??? After that, as he was leaving he leaves the donation on the table. I'd have gotten dressed and took off. If she was sick and this happened due to that, she should've been up front about her ailment. No claim that the girl in the pic was not her, and based solely on the photo's, doesn't look like the type that would just begin shitting while servicing, I could be wrong though.
I didn have a good laugh, though. Maybe she's into brown showers, haha.