Austin Here I come!

Hey guys and lovely ladies I wanted to let ya all know.....

(not that anyone would give a shit)

that Im heading to Austin, TX to a new position and wish everyone here in my hometown success, safety and good health!

So in light of this Ive been doing my homework and it appears Austin is a very shall we say...target rich environment for the hobby....

I will be coming home often and will miss some of the loveliest girls in the world from here in KC

Any ideas or recommendations for Austin...ie...places to eat, places to see providers to recommend...etc etc?

Anyway Im out...good night...Adios
Safe travels, BigDeal. Enjoy Austin! UT coeds, huh? Hmmmm........
Safe travels, BigDeal. Enjoy Austin! UT coeds, huh? Hmmmm........ Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Thank U sir and I will say Ive always been envious of your avatar I wanted to duplicate my avatar since that is my fav activity...but never wanted to appear to copy you!
LOL, BigDeal. The two I've found and used are internet pics, not me (damn it), so you can use 'em all you want! Have fun, ,my friend, and be safe.
Have a great time while your in Austin Tx.
send us some of your stories and links.

if you get board here is a site that I like.

I know you won't get board...
Good luck and safe travels BD. I'm originally from TX, so I know you will love it there. I can't give any specific recommendations for Austin, but you will find most people to be friendly and happy to help you find good eats and good times.
Best of luck to you....there was a poster in Austin, goes by the name of "Whisper". Don't know if he is still active on Eccie, and I have no direct personal contact with him.

However, if he still posts in the Austin thread...the dude can open some amazing doors, if he likes you

The guy has a bit of an ego, but overall seems to be a good guy, with lots and lots of connections to the ladies down there

And beware, I used to spend a fair amount of time on the Austin threads...if you think KC board has drama, Austin's stuff will eat you alive if you don't play your cards correctly
Born and raised in Texas. I used to live in Austin....great, great place! You will love it! I still miss Austin...not the summers there though. I moved away back in 2002 and haven't been back since 2005. Alot has changed since then I'm sure. Especially the hobbying. Alot better now than back then...much more selection now it seems from what I've seen on here, eros, etc. Ladies from Dallas and Houston visit alot. Back then it was great though, don't get me wrong. Enjoy the ladies BigDeal!

As for entertainment, the best place is 6th Street; lots of clubs, etc. Live music is great. In March they have the SXSW music festival which is awesome. Lake Travis, the Hill Country...great places to visit, sightsee, etc. Lot of cool towns all around Austin, great views. Food is awesome...tex-mex, BBQ, etc. Chuy's, Trudy's South, Tres Amigos, Taco Xpress are some great places for tex-mex. Salt Lick in Driftwood, Rudy's, Stubbs, Iron Works, Green Mesquite are some great bbq places. If you can visit Lockhart which is south of Austin, go to Kreuz's...highly recommend. Catfish Parlour, Pappadeaux are great seafood choices. Also visit Bone Daddy's, it's like hooters....hot, young women in short shorts, tops. Nice view. Food is good...bbq, american, etc.

Enjoy Austin, wish you the best there.
Hey guys and lovely ladies I wanted to let ya all know.....

(not that anyone would give a shit)

that Im heading to Austin, TX to a new position and wish everyone here in my hometown success, safety and good health!

So in light of this Ive been doing my homework and it appears Austin is a very shall we say...target rich environment for the hobby....

I will be coming home often and will miss some of the loveliest girls in the world from here in KC

Any ideas or recommendations for Austin...ie...places to eat, places to see providers to recommend...etc etc?

Anyway Im out...good night...Adios Originally Posted by BigDeal
TAKE ME WITH YOU... I hate this place lol
Best of luck to you BD, as much as I hate Texas, Austin is a nice place to live. I wish you great success in your new position and wish you many positions with great success.
Lots of nice people in Austin. Midnight cowboy on 6th street is pretty cool. I'm sure there are much better places you will find after you live there. Summers are unbearably hot. The rest of the year is great. I lived in San Antonio which is an hour away. You will like it.
Good Luck BD.........Being from TX I have a love/hate relationship with it. But, for the most part......you'll love it. Lots to do and Texas ex gave you lots of ideas.

There's lots of hotties in Austin to play with, you'll go broke.
Thanks Peeps for all the well wishes and Thanks VK and Tex Ex for the info....a little nervous about the change but hey

"Change has been around for thousands of years you'd think we figure that out by now"

Elena I agree lots to do...lots of beautiful girls...and I counted over 1700 providers to choose from from Austin, DFW, San Antonio, Houston....your right Im gonna be broke and broken!

I know its a great town for music and partying...been there a couple of times briefly and really excited
I'm jealous!
Seems like a great fit for you BD.

All the best!!!