Today is NOT my birthday...

I just wanted to say thank you to all you sweethearts that wished me a Happy Birthday today! If it were not for you guys I would have never realized that I marked the wrong date on the calendar on my website. LOL My birthday is actually March 6th!

(I'm such a dork! LOL)

Kisses,
Staci
You should be treated like everyday is your birthday
I just wanted to say thank you to all you sweethearts that wished me a Happy Birthday today! If it were not for you guys I would have never realized that I marked the wrong date on the calendar on my website. LOL My birthday is actually March 6th!

(I'm such a dork! LOL)

Kisses,
Staci Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
But your a loveable Dork Staci! I will remember to wish you a happy birthday on March 6th than. Consider today a dry run!
A very merry unbirthday to you!!!!
Must have been that leap year thing that confused you, Staci!

(Marks March 6 down as "birthday lixxx day"...)
You should be treated like everyday is your birthday Originally Posted by Truckman1
Aww, thanks babe! I like the way you think! lol

But your a loveable Dork Staci! I will remember to wish you a happy birthday on March 6th than. Consider today a dry run! Originally Posted by Oenghus
Muah! Thank you so much! Practice makes perfect, I guess! lol

A very merry unbirthday to you!!!! Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
LOL thanks girlie!

Must have been that leap year thing that confused you, Staci!

(Marks March 6 down as "birthday lixxx day"...) Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
LOL I have no excuses...just human, I guess (blush!)
MMM I love birthday lixxx!
Well, that sucks. I only have until next Tuesday to return your present to WalMart.
You should be treated like everyday is your birthday Originally Posted by Truckman1
But more importantly, how are you feeling?

Oops I just read the other thread about your flu!
Well, that sucks. I only have until next Tuesday to return your present to WalMart. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
LOL looks like we'll have to get together and celebrate early then
But more importantly, how are you feeling?

Oops I just read the other thread about your flu! Originally Posted by love2fishfork
MUCH better now! Another day or two and I'll be back on top of things again!